Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (31216 Views)

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zoie:
People who claim that castration is not a good sentence for a rapist because of false claims of rape by disgruntled women, easily forget the place of forensics /medical reports.
A woman who is raped, on examination, the Instruments will always show signs of a forceful penetration.
Medical records is an evidence in itself to nail any rapist in jail.
So just stop talking nonsense.

I have seen cases of self inflicted injuries and rough sex stop saying nonsense
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Asadujames202:

What about rough sex?

Or self inflicted injuries
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
flokii:
Rape can be committed by both male and female gender..

Why are they making it look a male gender only thing? Castrate and then do what to female rapists? Genital mutilation/destruction I guess.
#Iranu

No o pooring hot water into their vagina cause with mutilation they can still have sex
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zoie:

Most times, rapists beat their victims. Sometimes they drug them. Other times they tie them up, sometimes gag them.
These things will not go unnoticed by a professional doctor/gynecologist.
The scratches, the marks, traces of substances in the blood etc, you mean to tell me that something won't point it out as rape rather than rough sex?

Beat victims is rare, and some ladies can lie with self inflicted injuries to get back at aguy
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
xendra:
Feminist don't rape men, none will finish him for saying the right thing.
and feminist don't kill men either, they leave.

Nah feminists kill their husbands/boyfriends and cut off their dicks and other feminists support them
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
LaReinaa:
Why won’t they reject it when most of them are either rapists or rape apologists..

Anyone who’s against castration as a punishment for rape is a rapist!!
It’s as simple as that.

Ok then punishment for women should be pouring hot water into their vaginas.
And also a lot of women are guilty of statutory rape(google it cause you won't know) the women should be punished like this then its fair
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Supermajor:

When ur brother ex girlfriend wakes up one day to accuse ur brother that he raped her when they were still dating just to get back him for braking up, hope u will still support the Law to castrate him by that time??

Ladies don't care eveb if its their relatives they want all men to die.
Told my sis about a guy falsely accused of rape that was killed. And she said he deserves it.
If women are this devilish and stupid then no jail term for rapists, cause law cannot be protecting these kinda people
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
TUANKU:

Can you give genuine instances where such has happened before?
The percentage of confirmed rape cases as against that of false alarm cases is like 7up, false cases don't amount to 5% so which are you more worried about, the 5%?
If a family member of yours is a victim of rape would you still hold this view?

Shut up did you do research on false rape cases

In the us false rape cases ammount a total of 5-10% of rape cases
In Canada amount form 10-11% of rape cases.
And in india false accusations about to 50%-52% of rape cases.
So don't care about the innocent one right? They should all die?.
This is same thing as not caring for rape victims at all

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
ContractKiller:

https://punchng.com/breaking-reps-reject-castration-as-punishment-for-rapists/

Op it wasn't rejected they said they would finalize the matter on Thursday
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Elvis778(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2020
daddycrazy:

Bro, read about eunuchs, and you'll see where I'm coming from.

Eunuchs, castrated men,. mainly castrated before they reach puberty.....that's completely different from castrating an adult, once he hits purberty, castration won't end sexual urge or production of testosterone, may I remind you that the adrenal gland also produces testosterone? though in little amount and would produce more in the absence of the testicles (to supplement the lack in testosterone).....so castration will not even solve sexual violence.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Zoie:
People who claim that castration is not a good sentence for a rapist because of false claims of rape by disgruntled women, easily forget the place of forensics /medical reports.
A woman who is raped, on examination, the Instruments will always show signs of a forceful penetration.
Medical records is an evidence in itself to nail any rapist in jail.
So just stop talking nonsense.
U think forceful penetration medical evidence is enough to jail someone? If people want to set one of ur brothers up, forceful penetration can be arranged without ur brother getting close to the said lady, his DNA can also be placed on the scene n on the so called victims body...
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by bellotaofeek: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Average Aboki will never agree. As they all go to marry underage child. They Knw it might bounce back on them.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Grandmeister(m): 2:42am On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

Rape is not barbaric i guess. Now you sound like an apologist.
I asked you a simple question, if your family member is a victim of rape will you still hold on to this stand of yours?
What makes you so sure there will be new evidence coming up later? You base your point on speculation and that does not hold in a court of law. What if after 5 or 10 years still no evidence?
I don't practice Sharia and castration has nothing to do with Sharia, you're a just another clout chasing bigot.
Someone who is advocating for the castration of alleged male rapist and the sealing of female rapist vagina is talking about me being a clout chaser? The fvcking irony! You can call me a rape apologist from now till tomorrow (that's the word many of you use here when your common sense and reasoning is challenged).
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Elvis778:

the male won't have sexual urges anymore

OÕoooº°˚ ˚°º k

Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Chochovini: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Supermajor:

Lolxx... U never see anything.. I have forgotten which year it happened that about 4 ladies tied up a guy and were forcing his di*k to stand they all having turns on him, Just because he asked all of them out not knowing they were all friends.

I can still remember them saying... "Shebi na Fu**k u want? Oya see am na"
. SERIOUSLY? NEVER Knew women could do such a thing. In that case, I gat to fear women from this hence.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Lightangel64: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2020
LaReinaa:

Now I see why you're so bothered grin
You're scared for your future grin

Stop being a f00l like your dad
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2020
They should support amputation of looters first.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by anoziechi(f): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2020
optimus106:

Which court found them guilty?
don't worry...I know what am talking about
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by trinity227(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2020
maxjax:
cos some of 'em are rapist too grin

See as you de talk like fool......
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by TUANKU(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:

Shut up did you do research on false rape cases
In the us false rape cases ammount a total of 5-10% of rape cases In Canada amount form 10-11% of rape cases. And in india false accusations about to 50%-52% of rape cases. So don't care about the innocent one right? They should all die?. This is same thing as not caring for rape victims at all
That is how you tell your stupid father to shut up.
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by xendra: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:

Nah feminists kill their husbands/boyfriends and cut off their dicks and other feminists support them
it's a woman that feels defeated/has nowhere to go that will think of killing her husband to be free. go and read again all those killing husbands are either young girls, hausa, uneducated or broke. a real feminist will leave your ass because she knows she will be fine without you

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by LaReinaa(f): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:

Stop being a f00l like your dad
At least my Dad ain’t a rapist like yours and you grin

Real men don’t rape women.. only cowards like you do grin

#saynotorape
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by logic102(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
If you like give them death sentence, it won't stop rape or reduce it....
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Ayobami7(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2020
ok ooooo
Re: Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists by Supermajor(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2020
LaReinaa:

At least my Dad ain’t a rapist like yours and you grin

Real men don’t rape women.. only cowards like you do grin

#saynotorape

Lolxx, u this product of a rapist is calling someone else dad a rapist... Have u ever asked ur Mom who ur real dad is?? I guess no.. But let me tell you, that man u think is ur fada is not, go and ask ur mom to confirm.

Ur real dad raped ur mom and the pregnancy was forced on ur present dad (not ur real dad)... Same goes for ur brothers and all ur siblings..

Idiot useless product of a rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.