Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case (2646 Views)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by yungpowers(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Following his comment in which he expressed happiness over the deceased story.

His comment reads thus "good for her, she was dating two roommates".

Be careful of all you say on social media.

May our mouth and hands always remain connected to our brains when we type on social media, lest they land land us in trouble. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Lanretoye(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dating two roommates is wicked but doesn’t deserve a death penalty.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by BuhariNaWah: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
May our brains, mouth, hands(for typing) and social media handles not put us in trouble.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by noleflendum: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
He is a hibhoe boy
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by BuhariNaWah: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
noleflendum:
He is a hibhoe boy
ldiot shut up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by RZArecta(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
The police aren’t sincere with this investigation. Till now, we haven’t heard of the arrest or invitation of the resident pastor for questioning, the security guard on duty or even this guy in the news. All we’ve heard is the phantom arrest of someone via fingerprints lifted from the church fire extinguisher. Now I ask you, how credible is that “finger print” ? Knowing fully well that we dont have a functional forensic lab or even database of registered criminals ? Bear in mind also that a fire extinguisher is something that many people touch for fun on one hand or when servicing or hanging it on the wall. There’s something to hide and the police is doing a damn good job of hiding it, once the social media outcry dies down, this case will be forgotten.

Ps ; Buhari’s interest in the case is cosmetic bullshît, nothing will happen cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Fasindo: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked

Make I no comment b4 my comment go put me 4 trouble like this dude.

This guy should go nd prepare how he will spend his remaining part of this year in Oko prison Benin.

The worst part of it is that on new year he must have attended crossover night nd shouted 'This is year is my year'
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by gambia(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
All these kids displaying their stupidity on the internet, it serves him right.

#Say No To Rape#Stop Southern kaduna killings#Stop Sokoto Killings#Stop the looting#End Corruption#Stop Nepotism#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Iamgrey5(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
mystery22:
This most be you Iamgrey5,talking without facts...scared boy that hides when the heat gets too much..I blame your whor* of a mother that couldn't close her leg and allowed your father rape her to death...cursed child.
Learn to type properly, maybe then I will understand what you are trying to say. grin
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by GMBuhari: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
I knew he would get in trouble for the post

but i'm still baffled how Nigerian Police used fingerprint to identify the suspect

sounds largely fishy
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by greatstephenho(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
GMBuhari:

but i'm still baffled how Nigerian Police used fingerprint to identify the suspect

sounds largely fishy
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by coputa(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria do not hv finger print data base of her citizen,so,how would they be able to trace him.
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
noleflendum:
He is a hibhoe boy

Is that a new tribe in Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
yungpowers:
Following his comment in which he expressed happiness over the deceased story.

His comment reads thus "good for her, she was dating two roommates".

Be careful of all you say on social media.

May our mouth and hands always remain connected to our brains when we type on social media, lest they land land us in trouble. undecided undecided
Good for him!
he failed to watch his mouth.
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ardar:

Is that a new tribe in Edo state?
Hibhoe might mean iboe... all this racists self.
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Internet popularity.
One mintue of fame.
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by AhoadaRivers: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
noleflendum:
He is a hibhoe boy

He is a yoruba monkey just like you. They never think before they talk.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by joshjc(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
GMBuhari:

sounds largely fishy
it's possible,our finger print is collected when opening bank account,SIM card registration and many others
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by 2cul2care: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
By the time his arrested it will send a stern warning to others, to stop spewing trash on social media.
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by XXLMANDIGO: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
100& CASTED. By Saturday , His face should be on all Newspaper Vendor's Stand in the whole nation, so that his family and friends ,even his whole village people that have no access to internet with still see him...

Free 2020 promo
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by sacajawea: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
This girl go be runs babe for uniben e dey obvious. She set well. but e doesn't justify her rape and murder
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by DammyLucy(f): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
This guy is an idiot sha
Re: Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case by Ilefoaye(m): 4:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Good for the guy

(1) (Reply)

'how Can 219 Girls Be Missing' - Nigerians Dig Out Buhari's Old Tweet / Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka / See Pictures Of Shettima Eating With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forrest|Tiz Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.