Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal (2613 Views)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2021
The UK had humilated Nigeria,how can Nigeria the giant of Africa declare someone a terrorist and the UK and tiny isreal have the guts to hide him in their country.Niger state is 10 times bigger than that tiny isreal,who is isreal?we can finish them in 72 hours of battle our soldiers can finish isreal.

The Nigerian senate should immediately pass a bill to authorise buhari to use force on the UK and isreal if they fail to deploy Kanu within the next three days.

Nigeria soldiers start rehearsing your conventional warfare training because you guys are going to invade UK soon.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Early morning inspiration from sniffing of mosquito poo

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by franktech(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2021
I support this move, else we will bomb and scatter UK. I wonder why they are welcoming NK

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:
Early morning inspiration from sniffing of mosquito poo
The UK and Isreal must either pay 4 billion dollars in compensation or get ready to face our ever red and gallant army.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

The UK and Isreal must either pay 4 billion dollars in compensation or get ready to face our every red and gallant army.

Drink hot coffee... After then relax small, everything would be alright

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Nigeria Must attack the tiny islands of UK and deal with them,who give UK guys to hide a terrorist that is against our national growth.

WAR WAR WARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Goldbw122(m): 6:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Let just watch how things will go in the nearest future no cause for alarm..
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2021
franktech:
I support this move, else we will bomb and scatter UK. I wonder why they are welcoming NK
We must capture Boris Johnson and Benjamin Nethanyahu alive for supporting nnamdi Kanu
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by donbachi(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2021
American soldiers entered nigeria and rescued their own,that was kidnapped by bandits in far away niger republic.that was found in nigeria,after intelligence gathering.no single gun shot was heard..only israel go blow una soldiers breeze,the rest go be history.talkless of uk.ordinary boko haram see as e be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Goldbw122(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:
Nigeria Must attack the tiny islands of UK and deal with them,who give UK guys to hide a terrorist that is against our national growth.

WAR WAR WARRRRRR!!!!!!!!
We have the corrupt leaders her so let's deal with them here first before looking for the one abroad, have u seen war once in your life have you experience war... Is not the one you see in movies ooo I mean real bloody war?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by optionalY09: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2021
cmon Op don’t be stupid, the only security threat in Nigeria today is Mohammodu Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orisa37: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2021
That's a Superjab. You are not only SUFFERING FROM BSE BUT ALSO CJD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by ygowon: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2021
helinues helinues. You know i like you because you are diligent at your BMC job. But i dont like how you sometimes insult this government oo. U have to be straight forward

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2021
optionalY09:
cmon Op don’t be stupid, the only security threat in Nigeria today is Mohammodu Buhari
UK is a security threat,we must crush them with millitary might to teach tiny UK a lesson,I want people to support me in this movement
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Goldbw122:

We have the corrupt leaders her so let's deal with them here first before looking for the one abroad, have u seen war once in your life have you experience war... Is not the one you see in movies ooo I mean real bloody war?
Yes!!!!!!
Nigeria Must conquer UK and Isreal force them to pay 4 billion dollar fine and crush their millitary just as the Americans crushed the Iraqis in 1999/2003

UK can't stand is in warfare the will quickly surrender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2021
The truth is obvious
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by iornenge81(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2021
You want him to bomb his hospital, he will die earlier than expected be that na, since he won't be able to access medical care
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2021
iornenge81:
You want him to bomb his hospital, he will die earlier than expected be that na, since he won't be able to access medical care
that is not a problem,buhari my able bodied leader and president is physically stronger than AJ

Buhari do not need access to hospital he is perfectly healthy,he do not need even paracetamol
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orisa37: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2021
BRITAIN AND ISRAEL ACKNOWLEDGE NIGERIA AS A SPECIAL AFRICAN NATION WITH BRAIN AND BRAUN.

JUST GIVING SOME ROOMS TO THE FULANIS TO WASTE THEIR BRAUN.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2021
orisa37:
BRITAIN AND ISRAEL ACKNOWLEDGE NIGERIA AS A SPECIAL AFRICAN NATION WITH BRAIN AND BRAUN.

I want my fellow arewa supporters to start the movement #CrushUK
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Funniest thing I have read this morning...guy keep it up! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orisa37: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2021

NIGERIA SHALL OVERCOME ALL THESE WITHOUT STRIFE AND FURTHER STRESS.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2021
I am sad and very angry,UK just humilated our capable and intelligent president buhari.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by tillaman(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2021
The OP must be on some good white lines

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by beautyhd: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Op, you are calling Israel tiny?

Don't put Nigeria in a war they can't survive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by WorldRichest: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:
The UK had humilated Nigeria,how can Nigeria the giant of Africa declare someone a terrorist and the UK and tiny isreal have the guts to hide him in their country.Niger state is 10 times bigger than that tiny isreal,who is isreal?we can finish them in 72 hours of battle our soldiers can finish isreal.

The Nigerian senate should immediately pass a bill to authorise buhari to use force on the UK and isreal if they fail to deploy Kanu within the next three days.

Nigeria soldiers start rehearsing your conventional warfare training because you guys are going to invade UK soon.

Okay. But I think if Nigeria has a war with any country now, it will be better to send Boko Haram and our beloved Bandits to fight for us instead of the Soldier Ants that will have in Nigerian Army.

But wait ooo, did you saw UK and Israel? Let me drop what I'm smoking so that I can see well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Masterclass32: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2021
A gifted comedian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Gjrich(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

Please Someone should take Op back to Psychiatric hospital before he enter street

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Veqtor: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Hehehe. This early morning?
Life in Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by wd2454418: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

write up from a deluded thinker, a coward and a deranged fellow
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Rodwave: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
I support this OP. It's time to crush UK and Israel. Let's go guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by notym2chektym: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2021
The Op is right,Our soldiers can finish Uk and Israel even in 10minutes, can't we all see how our Soldiers are dealing with bokohatam and bandits?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Baby Reportedly Found In Sambisa Forest.... / Igbos Turn On Igbos In New, Tragic Degeneration / JUST IN: Osinbajo, Abiodun In Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.