Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) (2768 Views)

Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) / Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Emperor2463(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Member of the 9th National Assembly, Hon. Shina Peller has paid Davido a sympathy visit after the singer broke his leg.

The Nigerian business mogul and politician stopped by at Davido’s newly acquired Banana Island mansion today, June 3.

The video is evident Davido was extremely excited that the Quilox Club CEO checked up on him.

Davido could be heard saying; “Yes oh, baba come check me say I dey Ok oh! But no worry, we’re coming to kick some ass.”

Smiling boyishly, Shina Peller responded in affirmation; “Yeah I come check your leg.”

Shina Peller is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Aquila Group of Companies and Club Quilox.

Continue reading; https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/06/hon-shina-peller-pays-davido-sympathy.html

Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Emperor2463(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Enoch07: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
honorable try pay sympathy visit to southern kaduna too na

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stunts continue. Well-done Young Money

1 Like

Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Jayoficial(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wealth attract wealth

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by yuswrld20(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2020
we don hear
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jayoficial:
Wealth attract wealth

Wrong mindset my son
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by NobleAngell(f): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:

Wrong mindset my son
i dont think that's really a wrong mindset. It's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
NobleAngell:
i dont think that's really a wrong mindset. It's the truth.
I forgive you my daughter
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by enecha(f): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
thank you davido get well soon

1 Like

Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Jayoficial(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:

Wrong mindset my son

Who's your fvkin son.. Bitch a$$ nigga angry
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jayoficial:

Who's your fvkin son.. Bitch a$$ nigga angry
You are. Your hoeing mother should have died long ago from preventing you coming into this world.
I bet you were supposed to be born by a goat and sluttered at your momma's burial but here you are, a mentally unstable and depleted hogwash roaming the streets ready to rot and be chopped off earth by vultures

Your father has been justified for rejecting his claims to paternity over you and your mum knew better when she left you for dead wrapped in a mosquito net besides the gutters of her slum abode.
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Jayoficial(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:

You are. Your hoeing mother should have died long ago from preventing you coming into this world.
I bet you were supposed to be born by a goat and sluttered at your momma's burial but here you are, a mentally unstable and depleted hogwash roaming the streets ready to rot and be chopped off earth by vultures

Your father has been justified for rejecting his claims to paternity over you and your mum knew better when she left you for dead wrapped in a mosquito net besides the gutters of her slum abode.

Nobody is going to like all these garbage you typed
Son of a LovePeddler
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Jayoficial:

Nobody is going to like all these garbage you typed
Son of a LovePeddler
stubbornLabRat!! You are already too old to make it in life so you shall die as an impoverished Vagabond

Go to the slums where you belong and beg for crumbs to eat. I'm not the cause of your never ending frustration and agony.

You are a spineless baboon worse than a dog's vomit!!
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Jayoficial(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:

stubbornLabRat!! You are already too old to make it in life so you shall die as an impoverished Vagabond

Go to the slums where you belong and beg for crumbs to eat. I'm not the cause of your never ending frustration and agony.

You are a spineless baboon worse than a dog's vomit!!

Suck on my dick Puta
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Jayoficial:

Suck on my dick Puta

why?
when I fit bust 2 nuts for your ashawo mama pussy
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Jayoficial(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:

why?
when I fit bust 2 nuts for your ashawo mama pussy

God I'm so shamed to call you my Creator.. Fvcking piece of shit
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Nemesis0147(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:

ALMIGHTYGOD1:

ALMIGHTYGOD1:

jesus!
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by ALMIGHTYGOD1: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jayoficial:

God I'm so shamed to call you my Creator.. Fvcking piece of shit
Creating a waste of sperm like you was my greatest mistake
Re: Hon. Shina Peller Pays Davido A Sympathy Visit Over His Broken Leg (video) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
ALMIGHTYGOD1:
Creating a waste of sperm like you was my greatest mistake
lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chicharito's Wife Goes Completely Naked (throwback) / Bill Gates Finds Love Again, See Who His Dating Now / Take A Look At This Picture And Tell Me What You Think? Look Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.