Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (74534 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Sterope(f): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
I looked at the list again. It was not the total fees payable however I still insist that many of these new private unis do not have what it takes. You simply cannot compare their graduates with those I listed above.

obonujoker:

Lol... Sis... In other private schools like Igbinedion, Covenant, Babcock, Redeemer, Age Babalola etc, the tution alone is almost 500k..

And federal schools can not admit everyone, and not everyone has the ability to keep jambing...
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by frog12: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
about 100 charges. kai!
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by noble71(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Roon9:

Bbqgrills says Hi

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by SecretSpy666: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Beedude:

It is better to seek admission for years than stay years unemployed.

Let me share my personal experience with u

I wrote OAU post jamb 3times before getting admission. It was up to 3yrs coz i decided not to attend a Poly or College of edu. After graduating in 2010, my parents told me to find a business i am sure of handling. They gave me 3m to invest. I travelled to dubai for 2yrs and was able to increase the money to 5m.
Came back to Nigeria and started school business.

One need to have good and solid plan in this country. If not, it may be too hard to find ur bearing.

My younger bro finished from Convenant but wasn't given any cash since he chose a private uni. He is currently working as bursar/ accountant pending when he get a better offer.

U can't just depend on just ur CERTIFICATE , there should be a PLAN B.

Life after school is more IMPORTANT

You make real sense. God bless you
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sterope:
I looked at the list again. It was not the total fees payable however I still insist that many of these new private unis do not have what it takes. You simply cannot compare their graduates with those I listed above.

You are right... Very right... But one must start from somewhere sis...
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Christian07(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dem carry dis money give me make I go pay school fees I sure say I no go pay that money
My body no go dey happy with me my body go dey do me like those pple way dey leave fake life for Instagram

1 Like

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
I didnt pay up to these amount when I was in
a state school. I like private universities though.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
I think the fee is OK, as long as you are going to get employed into NNPC immediately you finish undecided
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by stieyven(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

says a fellow weed smoker

cold heineken kee you there!!

but that money isnt much, abi lecturers no go get paid salary, or you think say na FG they pay them like ASUU
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
noble71:
shocked
After graduation they will still follow us drag Npower.
And that's your consolation in life abi...
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
xcelentattitude:
I think the fee is OK, as long as you are going to get employed into NNPC immediately you finish undecided
May be the harsh labour market is a good justification for poor public school fee and standards then?
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
NwaNimo1:
In the next few months parents will begin seeing sense.............and withdrawing their children. grin

There are no jobs worldwide at present....

[img]https://media./images/6c7e4cbf1d17261d398a0a2419f55f42/tenor.gif[/img]
Then why did you go to school if no job worldwide?

Look, as long as there are needs there will be a demand and demand creates room for jobs. There is no law that makes actual creation of job anyone's responsibility so these talk of matching Fee with salary is one borne out of irresponsible mindset.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Beedude:

Thats the most annoying thing.

Some will finish and start job hunting in Private Primary and Secondary Schools.

Its better to send ur children to fed. uni like UI, OAU, UNN, or Unilag, after graduating set him or her up with millions u would have spent in a private uni.

Cos it makes no sense spending millions to get educated only to still get unemployed.
Your reasoning is terrifying.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Beedude:

This is Nigeria, of what benefit is spending nothing less than 5m on university education when a job isn't guaranteed ?

While studing abroad, u can get a job and still earn while studying which isn't possible in a Nigeria private uni.

I don't condemn private uni. I just feel parents should be ready to bail the student out since they could afford to spend that amount on a child's education.

U went to a private uni and still applied for 30k job. E go hard before the parent eat from their investment on such child.

E NO MAKE SENSE ATALL
Oyel they your head brother. My friend is schooling in USA and he only attend classes twice a week, the remaining days in a week he use it to hustle. And the young man is doing fine.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by ospreywin(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exorbitant school fees in state universities and private universities.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Gkemz: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
I'd rather calculate the money altogether and use it to process my study visa outside Nigeria or alternatively use it to start a business here in Nigeria. How could I spend such an amount for a program in an unknown private University that I can't tell if it's fully accredited and approved by NUC
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by wisetech142: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
if you say Education is expensive, I beg try Ignorance. Shiooo
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by noble71(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
CodeTemplar:
And that's your consolation in life abi...

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
wisetech142:
if you say Education is expensive, I beg try Ignorance. Shiooo
forget that talk. You can still use that amount of money to study outside and still be working as a side hustle.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by opera1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Master degree: First and Second semester - students school fees structure:

Achievers University is cheaper than diz and u are permitted to pay on installments IF you don't have d full payment @once.
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
sirblend:
My kids would attend a better school.
I would rather use de money to start up business for him
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Tomilola360: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
As long as you get your money's worth sha. Not like this Unilag glorified masters programs. Total crap
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
My daughter attends the school. Their standard is good and surprisingly, they are getting NUC accreditation for new courses.Law and Engineering to begin by 2020/2021 academic session.

It moved to the Abuja permanent campus some 6 or so years ago hence the scanty buildings.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by mikendie(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
People no de fail for the school?
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
State university charge more
Hostel fees school fee feeding added in state university is over 1m
Nigeria Private university are cheap on a long run
Federal Uni is cheap because government pay workers salaries and fund it
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmm, i guess for a semester?
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na who own the school
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by pidtzcruz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lordsonn:
Not bad at all

Abeg I want to smoke what you are smoking
Re: Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

says a fellow weed smoker

cold heineken kee you there!!

but that money isnt much, abi lecturers no go get paid salary, or you think say na FG they pay them like ASUU
see him mouth like the money cheap like sey your papa fit pay am.. person wey still dey do tutorial for jamb. wetin u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.