Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines (28087 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / FG Relaxes Restriction On Churches, Mosques / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by etokhana: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
PRESS RELEASE

FCTA RELEASES GUIDELINES ON RE-OPENING OF PLACES OF WORSHIP

@MuhdMusaBello chaired a meeting of the FCTA & leadership of the FCT Christian Association of Nigeria & League of FCT Imams to review the guidelines issued by #PTFCOVID19 as they concern places of worship https:///wHraJT9mTM

https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1268581770997440514?s=19

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by etokhana: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Following this consensus, between the FCT Administration and the religious leaders, the protocols guiding the re-opening of places of worship in the Territory are as follows: https:///MO7RKFqbeA

The situation of #COVID19FCT is still at a very critical stage & there is danger if the protocols are not adhered to, the cases of those infected & fatalities will increase. It is essential that all residents of the FCT take personal responsibility in ensuring strict compliance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Balenciagaokey: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good one..
Nairalanders Today is my Birthday..
Wish me well

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wearing facemasks during sermon and prayers is unchristian. The Apostles and Pastors will not wear masks when preaching. Crusades will happen on Sundays to fight coro. Faith is when you go to Church without masks. However..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by NwaNimo1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Balenciagaokey: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Slawormir: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

O boy see rules and guidelines just to reopen church and mosque

Balenciagaokey:
Good one..
Wish me well
Happy birthday to you my nigggar
But niggarrr
Nor dey tempt me na
You know say those bottles na my brand...now na the thing don dey hungry me
And moreover why you nor add okro soup join that food.
My love for okro soup knows no bounds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by AmazingELixir: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
lipsrsealed

How come there are no reported cases of primary and secondary school aged children infected with the Corona virus..

2 Likes

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by ForeThinker: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tomorrow, you promise yourself, things will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today. And you disappoint yourself again and again.

4 Likes

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Danemmy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ftc �
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by segsman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
God please take this viral virus called covid-19 away....

Meanwhile, you can call us for your house painting jobs including screeding, wall papers, POP and all forms of wall designs.
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by eki2000(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
GOOD!
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
This would definitely lead to more transmission of Corona virus to be honest... I wonder how people would abide by all this rules

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hahahaha you have to remember that Nigerians always look for shortcuts to everything. They will not want to spend one hour disinfecting the mosque or church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by recievesense: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
etokhana:
PRESS RELEASE

FCTA RELEASES GUIDELINES ON RE-OPENING OF PLACES OF WORSHIP

@MuhdMusaBello chaired a meeting of the FCTA & leadership of the FCT Christian Association of Nigeria & League of FCT Imams to review the guidelines issued by #PTFCOVID19 as they concern places of worship https:///wHraJT9mTM

https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1268581770997440514?s=19

etokhana:
Following this consensus, between the FCT Administration and the religious leaders, the protocols guiding the re-opening of places of worship in the Territory are as follows: https:///MO7RKFqbeA

The situation of #COVID19FCT is still at a very critical stage & there is danger if the protocols are not adhered to, the cases of those infected & fatalities will increase. It is essential that all residents of the FCT take personal responsibility in ensuring strict compliance.

nice one and they should start paying taxes too
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Roon9(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
About time
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by jackest1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Summarize it for us please. grin grin

Are you bored and looking for where to download high quality Hollywood movies for free?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na wa ooooooooooooooo
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by simultaneousboi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Globad(f): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
When will bars and gardens open? tongue tongue

Or do they expect Abuja people to be drinking beer online?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Simplyleo: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Seconded.

We can't continue to remain indoor because of one disease that defies prevention and cure.

If the disease is what God wants to use to wipe humanity, there is nothing we can do about it.

Therefore, let's get back to business, the thing don taya me. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by OgwuEgo: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Happy birthday from young millionaire
Balenciagaokey:
Good one..
Wish me well
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by DASKACE(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Babylon!
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Vitamin17(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by tracy2655: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
[color=#] 4640557[/color]

1 Like

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Lastborn49: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
What a appropriate measure to be taken !!
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Olarewaju89: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nonsense undecided so, devil is dictating to us how will should worship our God na. Wrong! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Xbee007(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
These rules is useless because too many Nigerians believe that Covid-19 is a scam in Nigeria.
Re: Reopening Of Churches & Mosques In Abuja: FCTA Releases Guidelines by Sholaco: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hahahahahaha ok o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Staff Of A Construction Company / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.