Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

5 Tips From Ifu Ennada’s Skincare Routine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Tips From Ifu Ennada’s Skincare Routine (920 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips From Ifu Ennada’s Skincare Routine by jadejay: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
After her days in the BBN house, Ifu Ennada has gone on to make her name in the acting, hair and skincare world. And her back-to-back delivery on unique and quality results is beautiful to see.

So I’ve been on Ifu Ennada’s page for a while, and I couldn’t help but admire her skincare routine and the results I saw on her students. This is why I decided to share it here with you.

I also wrote about her skin care items in details. Click below to read.

https://pelleura.top/ifu-ennada-iheme-faith-ulomas-skincare-routine/

Re: 5 Tips From Ifu Ennada’s Skincare Routine by jadejay: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is HSM Facial Spot Eraser Really Effective?

I first came across the HSM Facial Spot Eraser or the HSM brand sometime in 2018, when I stumbled on Joy Chinwenmeri Onwubuariri’s Facebook page.

At that time, my face was a confirmed mess with pimples, rashes, and discolouration having a field’s day. Going under the sun with no protective cream on my face also made it grow darker. Yes, I’m dark skin, but one begins to worry when the face and neck grow way darker than the rest part of the body.

So yeah, I was worried.

I observed Joy’s page for over a year. I never failed to look at each review made by different people who had bought and used the product. It was November 2019, after I had used several other products, that I finally decided to get the HSM facial kit. My elder brother was getting married in December of the same year, and I knew I just really had to look good, as his only sister.

So I got the product delivered to me on the 1st of December, 2019. And I started using it right away. The result was amazing. Click below to see my complete review.

https://pelleura.top/is-hsm-facial-spot-eraser-really-effective/

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Help Make Your Viginal Happy And Healthy / American Competitive Eater Joey Wins His 13th Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest / See How Nengi's Fans Are Hyping Her On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.