Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT (36302 Views)

Payment Of Public Funds Into Personal Accounts Has Declined By 94% / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by jchioma: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
It is simple, if this govt truly wants to fight corruption.

These are "personal accounts" that can be traced easily and fished out.

The problem is prosecution, with an hypocritical fight against corruption.

Nothing will come out from this exposure, I am afraid.
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by oz4real83(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
You want him to investigate what? You think he doesn't know? Nobody will boldly steal govt's fund and pay it into his or her account without strong govt-backup. Why do we have the TSA? If despite TSA this is still happening, then something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Tarvel(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
AdaGod1:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

Buhari is the most corrupt terrorist ever
thunder fire Buhari in Jesus name amen
���� See prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Joefat: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
I die. Jesu.. Wake me up ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
BudgIT, you sure say e no pass that figure?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by emimore: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na so
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Corporate2020: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
No wonder they set the Treasury House on fire...

Any hypocrite that comes to my mention to scream that GEJ and Chief James Onanefe Ibori are corrupt after seeing this thread will have his/her private parts harvested by those hardworking SKULL MINERS in the SW region.

General Muhammadu "Borrow Borrow" Buhari is an epitome of corruption.

You have no shame, even imPatience Jonathan could not defend herself in Court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Observinho: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Where is the 51 billion?
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
This administration is the worst ever and most corrupt.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Corporate2020: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

A President that launched an open portal for the public to see how his government is spending our money, such a President means well, maybe his lieutenants don't.
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by TripA(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
sinzu money and others dey cash out big time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by jackest1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Which way Nigeria

Are you looking for where to Download High Quality Movies free without ads?

Check my Signature Now
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
alexpumpin:
This present government stinks with corruption
Hope they also Included the DEAD PEOPLE he was busy appointing into public offices..?

When they were ALIVE, he didn't appoint them.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by fergie001: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Any hypocrite that comes to my mention to scream that GEJ and Chief James Onanefe Ibori are corrupt after seeing this thread will have his/her private parts harvested by those hardworking SKULL MINERS in the SW region.

You too like wahala
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Sonoyom(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Finally Buhari's administration has taken the first position in Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by JasonScoolari: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

You too like wahala
Wahala pays the bills these days grin
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Hypocrit: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
The country should be sold let everyone answer his/her fathers name. I am tired already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by fergie001: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Wahala pays the bills these days grin
Abi tongue
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by ClitRaider: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Baba nepotistic basterrd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by HelipsTech: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
How most of you rush to comment rubbish without understanding the subject matter baffles me,
You guys are not happy that a government keeps updating her citizens on her financial records,govt who implemented various financial policies such as TSA, IPPIS, etc
Oya tell me the truth, during the previous administration will such a news see d day light?
Your hate for a responsible govt stinks
Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
BMO would tell you say otherwise. Up till now, we don't know the whereabouts of those Chinese medics. Initially, they said they wanted to learn from their health of experience on how they contained covid-19 and the minister was asked to go receive them. The Nigerian doctors threatened a strike action should they go ahead and IMPORT the chinese but they turned deaf ears in order to fulfil their hidden agenda.

The minster of health was asked of their whereabouts and he said he doesn't have an idea.l, same lan who was asked to received them had been kept in the dark. If I were the health minister, I'd have resigned immediately. But such a bold step is alien to our politicians. The fed came back later and said, they were brought in by CCCEC and some of them were staff of the CCCEC grin

We knew they came to rescue some of them who had terminal ailments and are stuck here because they couldn't travel overseas for routone medical treatment due to lockdowns, but they deceived Nigerians that they came with equipment to help tackle covid-19. Some of them are nurses, drs and technicians.

Anyone who believes what this govt is saying is a relic of a lost age.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Hypocrit: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Oga shut up! You are worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by chukwugoziegi: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
This Government is PATHETIC
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Yankee101: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fraudulent intentions in alot of em
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by AmazingELixir: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
lipsrsealed

Where is the useless EFCC hunting Rivers state government upandan for making cash withdrawals
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by alexpumpin: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hope they also Included the DEAD PEOPLE he was busy appointing into public offices..?

When they were ALIVE, he didn't appoint them.
Nonsense

Buhari government got me confused
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by AerialMapper: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Next Level
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by donbrowser(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Meteng: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Lol, my bro, I know how zombies operate here, especially the grade 8 zombies.... They'll view this thread and disappear, but create a thread about Reno Omokri being held by the DSS at Addis Ababa Airport, they'll storm the thread and start shouting, "Vomit our Yam
cheesy
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Nuclear99(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zombies go they avoid this thread now... Bastards everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.