Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,427 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT (36303 Views)

Payment Of Public Funds Into Personal Accounts Has Declined By 94% / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by allthingsgood: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Sunnyja:
Corruption that took place in Jupiter?! This is akin to a thief shouting that some money is missing while the money is right inside his pocket.

Funny. But your analogy is obviously misplaced
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by armadeo(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
No wonder they set the Treasury House on fire...

Any hypocrite that comes to my mention to scream that GEJ and Chief James Onanefe Ibori are corrupt after seeing this thread will have his/her private parts harvested by those hardworking SKULL MINERS in the SW region.

General Muhammadu "Borrow Borrow" Buhari is an epitome of corruption.

This is black on black violence oh.

You dey vex.
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by LordOfTheGame: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Buhari is the greatest thief and looter in modern day misgovernance. The amount of money buhari have personally looted and the ones looted through his family and cronies and friends will shake the world when unravelled.
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by flyingpig: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
No wonder they set the Treasury House on fire...

Any hypocrite that comes to my mention to scream that GEJ and Chief James Onanefe Ibori are corrupt after seeing this thread will have his/her private parts harvested by those hardworking SKULL MINERS in the SW region.

General Muhammadu "Borrow Borrow" Buhari is an epitome of corruption.

You are coming close to sound like NwaAmaIkpe on this forum grin

I pray she come back soon to take her rightful place as Queen of savage, sarcastic, crowdcheering, unapologetic truth.
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by DAVE5(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
Suya seller go avoid this thread

The guy's hypocrisy sickens me to my bones

He is probably still sleeping, but it's GEJ's case, he would quote like 20 people with one post just to paint Jonathan bad

PS:

We are all aware the previous administration stole this country to stupor, but we expected this new administration to flay all the previous thieves while keeping a clean sheet and possibly move the country forward, but the same rhythm is being played, thieving is the continuous order of the day, moreso it is now even more aggressive
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by DAVE5(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Racoon:
and brethren.Watch them keep their distance like a plague here.

He's not avoiding this thread, he didn't see the thread at all that's why he isn't on front page

And please remember, pdp should be blamed ohh, they raped Nigeria for 16 years while buhari has only raped us for 5 years now

Buhari is counting scores, we have really suffered in this country
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Sammygist: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is this the corruption he is tackling?

https://www.sammygist.com.ng/p/blog-page.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smartypant:
[s][/s]

Children? Lol

The last thing i'm going to tell you is that I'm more than likely old enough to be your father with some years left to spare. My first child graduated years ago and working, my second child is in the US Army may be even older tan you. I gave you a hidden lesson about life. Stop waiting on the govt to provide for you (palliative/jobs), think outside the box by investing whatever you have and hopefully in the long run you will be able to sit back while your money work for you. THINK AND THINK BIG.

BYE.
Kudos sir if all you just said is true, you have really done well for your family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT by PowerOfLove: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
pedel:
What is your problem with supporting Buhari?
Was there any open portal to scrutinise public spending during the previous administrations?
Buhari is not your problem in Nigeria. Hope you can see beyond your hatred for the man.
In 5 years of Buhari nobody is buying private jets, yachts, and building private universities with public funds.

Lol. Stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jibrin Mocks Atiku: "There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock" / Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.