Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State (55353 Views)

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / 29-Year-Old Man Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by nini007(m): 4:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Gudwyn01(m): 4:59am On Jun 05, 2020
This case na wow
I had advised these kid to go to the police since 2016 but cultural taboo made them to jettison my advice.
I was told its a taboo for children to arrest their father with police in their place.
I don't know if this custom have changed but I wish they took it long ago, it would have prevent lots of abuse

This man need help, serious help
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2020
the multiplicity of rape cases is disturbing, its beginning to sound like covid statistics, is ncdc trying to re invent itself.

They must know that people are bored with covid stats, so we now have rape stats.

Let them indicate the states involved and give us daily figures, recommend social distance to prevent rape like women staying in different houses, riding different vehicles from men.

Total segregation of women from men for the next 10years will end rape.

Special vaccines to cause impotence to men would be a good idea, must see gates.

Let me finish my proposal first.
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Alaganature(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Mad people everywhere..How do they enjoy sex forcefully? When the partner is not in the mood to have sex..Chai God save us from this evil act.
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Slurity(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Lockdown results
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by salam8528: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Yo ra pists,
But the
Afonjas aka brownies
but the last time I check rape happens everywhere a d we hear how it happens in the South East everyday so y this?
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by OmoOshodi(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2020
A rapist ready right now

Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Adjovi: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Yo ra pists,

Afonjas aka brownies

You are one of the problems of Nigeria angry angry angry
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Eaglekingdom: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Sign of end of the world

Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how. WhatsApp 0806 264 1256.
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by airminem(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2020
cheesy lol
GOFRONT:
R
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by airminem(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2020
angry
OmoOshodi:
A rapist ready right now
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by DelectableM(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Every day rape rape... Looks like rapists just woke up to reality. June please be nice! cry
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by dasparrow: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
Nawa ooo,what is going on in Nigeria? embarassed
j

It has always been this way. I knew people who were sexually violated as children by Nigerian men back in Nigeria but it was swept under the carpet. We are only hearing about this more now because of the internet and because sexual abuse survivors are speaking up and refusing to keep quiet.

Nigeria as a nation has always had a rape culture and a culture of silence where evil never gets criticized. This is why no one can pay me to ever live in Nigeria again. That country seems to be cursed. It is no wonder peace has eluded Nigeria.
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by samilly(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tomorrow innocents suitors will come to marry them and he will collect their bride price . May thunder strike him
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Who raped Aisha?
Na Buha...
if you say ri na you sabi oh
Re: Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State by dmthvbaw: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Photos Of Hon Mbazulike Iloka & Late Wife With Soludo / Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.