Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story (561 Views)

This Is Family / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story by truespeak: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Couldn't keep this in. Had to share.

I whom,was taught by none other than my mother, from the Very Beginning, that Left was Right and that Right was Left!

And consequently taught to think like an slowpoke and did indeed acted as one!

I who was turned into a slave by my mother and my father and slaved from dawn to dusk!

I whom was set up to be my parents and siblings slave for ever and to never marry!

I whom my mother had told she would hand over my slavery to my brother's wife when she dies!

I whom my brothers treated with great disrespect scorn and contempt!

I whom was told that I would get nothing from my parents but must continue in great hardship and suffering to serve and slave for my brothers and parents!

And I whom was firmly in their hands and none could save me or so I thought as they too saw and thought!

I cried to the Lord for I had no help, My soul had fainted, I had died and became as the dead. The Lord heard my cry and saved me from them.

He sent me a friend who I at first resisted but whom showed me that I was in bondage and shone light on the darkness. Who taught me the path of life and liberty. Who took me to the Word of God!

The Rock on which I stand!

Today I am married and in my own home, with children of my own (can't imagine treating my children the way they did), with great respect and the knowledge of the Lord,with possessions and substance, with peace, love and joy!

I am a Marvel to all who saw and knew my life

The Lord has richly blessed me and every day His blessings are renewed!

He has wiped away every tear from my eye! Isaiah 25:8

The praise of the Lord shall never depart from my lips for he hath regarded the lowly state of his handmaiden and hath set the captive free! Luke 1:46-53 and Luke 4:18

1 Like

Re: Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story by daddytime(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story by bukiah: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
It is well with you dear
Re: Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story by truespeak: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
bukiah:
It is well with you dear

Indeed it is, the Lord has seen to it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Not All Blood Is Family. My Supernatural Story by Zino990(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
This seems similar to what I’ve been experiencing from my sister lately, it’s terrible

(1) (Reply)

How Do Couple(s) With Separate Bed Rooms Get To Make Babes? / Man Finally Found Love After 74 Years Of Trying [pictures] / When did you lost your parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.