Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? (832 Views)

List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Poll: 2 Days Left – Who Would You Vote For Right Now – GEJ Or GMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by EKONGKING: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
TO all people complaining about lack of proper quality technical education to nigerians and more especially to corpers who are facing blame regarding election process.

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS HEARD your SUGGESTION AND AGREED TO PATNER PAKISTAN TO GIVE YOU QUALITY EDUCATION IN HITECH CAR BOMBING ,SUCIDE BOMBING AND ACTS OF HITECH DESTRUCTION  tongue

for boko haram there is added discount and we will send our finest teachers in the field  embarassed embarassed

Nigeria-Education: Nation, Pakistan to partner on education
News - Africa news .Education-Nigeria-Pakistan - Members of the group of eight developing nations (D8), Nigeria and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan are on the verge of signing a memorandum of understanding to improve the education sector of Nigeria. The High Commissioner of Pakistan in Nigeria, Rtd Major General Asif Duraiz Akhtar disclosed this yesterday in Abuja during an interview with journalists in his office.

He said plans for the signing of the agreement are under way as well as other bilateral agreements for productive collaboration between both countries. He said already, there is an agreement between the two countries in the area of defence, adding that Nigeria's minister of defence was in Pakistan to conclude the pact.

'The process of signing a memorandum of understanding on education is ongoing as both countries are ready to support each other politically and internationally to have a well developed and stable society,' he added.

The education pact, according to him, will depend on areas of interest to Nigeria saying that Pakistan has a standard education sector having trained students from all over the world.

He said the instability in the country has made some Pakistani lecturers return to their country but promised to assist Nigeria once the agreement is signed. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

While condemning the new trend of bomb blasts in the country, the commissioner pointed out that terrorism is now everywhere but only with new faces and names. He said Pakistan is ready to help curb it with their wealth of knowledge and experience. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[url]http://www.afriquejet.com/news/africa-news/nigeria-education:-nation,-pakistan-to-partner-on-education-2011012168179.html[/url]

This country is truly FCKed there is no two ways about it.

why do nigerian government want to sleep with devil?why cannot they sign agreement with germany or japan for  technical education or if it costly why cannot they sign  with India or phillippines the cheaper option.If u want muslim option there is indonesia and turkey two fastest growing economies.

why do nigeria wants to be friends with rogue natoins like iran and pakistan,
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by philip0906(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
don't u know dat this country is a joke? grin grin grin
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by EKONGKING: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
so now even pakistanis are afraid of nigeria and are returning to pakistan grin grin grin see the irony
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by Remii(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
what makes cooeprating with Pakistan  or Iran or whoever a bad idea as long as areas of cooreration are well defined and are of benefit. what makes them bad or is it because America and UK say so. What about Venezuela, Cuba etc. Very soon America would be singing praises of Iraq and Sudan. Nigerians should learn to be objective and see things from thier own perspective.
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by Osama10(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Naija is an experimentation. lipsrsealed
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by wesley80(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hmmm, quite interesting to hear what twelve year olds make of international politics. Very eye opening conversation, i think our minister of education ought to be reading this so she knows where to make the necessary adjustments in your curricular. Thank God u're on break, who would av known it was this bad.
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by EKONGKING: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Remii:

what makes cooeprating with Pakistan  or Iran or whoever a bad idea as long as areas of cooreration are well defined and are of benefit. what makes them bad or is it because America and UK say so. What about Venezuela, Cuba etc. Very soon America would be singing praises of Iraq and Sudan. Nigerians should learn to be objective and see things from thier own perspective.

sir can u tell me what advantage u will get by corporation with pakistan in education field from ur own prespective.
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by EKONGKING: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
wesley80:

Hmmm, quite interesting to hear what twelve year olds make of international politics. Very eye opening conversation, i think our minister of education ought to be reading this so she knows where to make the necessary adjustments in your curricular. Thank God u're on break, who would av known it was this bad.

I repeat the question

sir can u tell me what advantage u will get by corporation with pakistan in education field from your own prespective
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by philip0906(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
wesley80:

u've been licking d backside of d present administration in all d threads i've seen u. . .sometimes I wonder i u r not even beaf himself undecided
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by philip0906(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
EKONGKING:

I repeat the question

sir can u tell me what advantage u will get by corporation with pakistan in education field from your own prespective
no need. . .he is typing with his eyes blindfolded
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by EKONGKING: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
philip0906:

u've been licking d backside of d present administration in all d threads i've seen u. . .sometimes I wonder i u r not even beaf himself undecided

If Gen Buhari would have done this all the supporters of the messiah AKA GOOD LUCK would cried he is a supporter of islamic agenda . Now the messiah has shown he himself is not averse to take support of rogue nations for his victory
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by Beaf: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
EKONGKING:

I repeat the question

Cos you are a dunce. They are a nuclear power and we can't manufacture a pin, yet you ask daft questions? They build missiles, yet we can't make a calculator and you are pointing fingers?

Is this why you made the rude rquest on the other thread that I come here?

With due respect, the question you asked is quite dim.
Re: Now GEJ Government Wants To Sleep With Devil? by EKONGKING: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
Beaf:

Cos you are a dunce. They are a nuclear power and we can't manufacture a pin, yet you ask daft questions? They build missiles, yet we can't make a calculator and you are pointing fingers?

Is this why you made the rude rquest on the other thread that I come here?

With due respect, the question you asked is quite dim.

Mr Beef
   kindly answer this?

can u tell me what advantage u will get by corporation with pakistan in education field from your own prespective

u love GEJ  right  kindly answer  above quote

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe, An Opportunist, Says American Official ! / Gov' Akpabio-Udoudehe & The Treason Charges / Nigerians: Now You Have The Freedom To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.