Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (68340 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by jonneljonn(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
What a shameful country we are ...how can this man escuses jail after stealing too much money due to techicality.its so sad
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
And some ppl want us to believe dis govt isnt a Den of thieves... Where's dat hopeless resident Mai Suya??

You will never see am here, always shouting our "Darling Daddy " upandan , very irritating fellow.
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
After seeing these pictures, I will never hate my fellow average Nigerian again irrespective of tribe or religion again from now henceforth. My fellow average Nigerian unit to fight your common enemies. Nigeria elite understand this secret and they have been using it to fight us. Wise up
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Noerection:
Majority of Ebhoes especially ipobeast miscreants want this Man jailed

This has nothing to with Igbos or Igbos, this man stole from his state, see the roads in Aba for example and tell me how Abia state people would see Buhari now for freeing this criminal. In fact, Buhari dines with criminals simply.
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by normaman(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Does OUK look like one who has spent a day in prison?
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
mrjangaweed:
yes because "ebhoes" don't support corruption
Corruption is in the blood of yeebos
From fake drugs to ........
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by mkasum(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
The rich rally among themselves but the poor fight against themselves because of the rich.
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by ofonimi: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shameless beasts!
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by Insectkiller: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Only in zoooish land..a thief become a celebrity
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by Pavicx(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
The same people that made the rule
To ban inter-state travel

Now
Can sOmeOne tell me how they gOt here..

1 Like

Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLEW TOGETHER. EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF BUT ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER, ALL OF THEM WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL ONE DAY BELIEVE ME.
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by gaventa: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
I laugh at people who hate on their neighbor who is doing well just because you think he or she is involved in something you call SHADY.... You see your rulers so!? Their children will rule your children and the list will go on and on until you decide to take your future Into your hands by hook or by crook.
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by Cherez: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Noerection:
Majority of Ebhoes especially ipobeast miscreants want this Man jailed
Isn't he a criminal enough to be jailed?
You'll tomorrow taunt ABA and it's state but it's all cos when Ngige his counterpart was building roads he used Abia's monies for opulence
I even heard he was the one who said Lagos was no man's land.
And today the Igbos are saying he should be prosecuted but same you will say NO
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by donmik: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is crystal clear that these politicians are celebrating this pandemic o.
God dey for the common man u have been starving
Re: Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
egoldman:

You will never see am here, always shouting our "Darling Daddy " upandan , very irritating fellow.

Good day Sir. Please my humble self sent you a mail. Please let me have a reply. I pray it's a good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.