Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) (47436 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by jaybenugo: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate for Nigeria's 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar received Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal at his Abuja residence today, IGBERETV reports.

Atiku shared photos from Tambuwal's visit with the caption;

"I excitedly paused my domestic activities to receive our able Gov Aminu Tambuwal when he paid me a courtesy visit. We discussed a wide range of issues, especially the need for our party, the PDP, to stand united ahead of the 2023 elections. -AA"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vHpWy6Eqmqu418xR9NaypXbX9TknCjsWXRzMVbGKeRKzgWywchJMx4sX5hynjFR6l&id=100044152610571

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by alsudan: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku nobody send you this year, that’s why you don’t see us shouting Atikulated and Atikunation everywhere on your thread.

We are now OBIdiently OBIfied and we will prove it at the polls.

359 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku has been contesting for president many times now... APC should field Osinbajo/amaechi/tinubu together, na Atiku be dis, he go still wingrin
If it is by rigging, he will rig this one too, since APC rig him out, I heard he sold one of his shares for millions of dollars..grin

APC is doomed

Fear north

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by teadrake(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by donjazet1: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
God bless Atiku

God bless Tambuwa

God bless PDP.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Mangekyo: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
with Atiku clinching the PDP ticket, Tinubu is already one step closer to the colossal defeat that awaits him. Tinubu thinks Nigeria is Lagos that he has successfully placed on his palm. His supporters here and even he himself, is so deluded into thinking he would win. By the time the colossal defeat, which I have undoubtedly seen waiting for him, slaps him back to reality in a huge bang, Tinubu might well need someone to give him a Brace as I very much doubt if he would be able to withstand the realities of his defeat them no Wan even prop you. Enjoy your loot in peace, u say no

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
After receiving Abia's governor today.. receiving people without vision.. biggy and Tupac should be visiting him because they were more influencial that these living leaches

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Ceenachi: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
The man that slayed Wike grin

Note this
PDP Delegates Auctioned;

Atiku Abubakar $20,000 (12 million)

Nylson Wike $15,000 (9 million)

Bukola Saraki $10,000 (6 million)

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal $10,000 (6 million).

----- SaharaReporters

Respectively, if you multiply the above dollar/naira amounts by the 774 LGA delegates participating in the PDP National Convention Today you will understand why Peter Obi left PDP.

See the narration below;

Atiku Abubakar $20,000 (12 million) × 774 Delegates = $15,480,000/N9,288,000,000.

Nylson Wike $15,000 (9 million) × 774 Delegates= $11,610,000/N6,966,000,000.

Bukola Saraki $10,000 (6 million) × 774 Delegates = $7,740,000/N4,644,000,000.

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal $10,000 (6 million) × 774 Delegates = $7,740,000/N4,644,000,000.

Somebody is spending over N9billion just on the delegates. Probably, the entire election budget for the office of Nigerian President may cost as much as $100m/N60,000,000,000.

And ASUU is on strike for 14 Weeks.

And the person would mount the podium, swear to an oath and promise us good governance.

OUR MUMU DON DO: Mr Peter Obi is prayer answered and the solution.

Copied

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
I see Emeka Ihedioha - I hope he's not getting ready to deputize Atiku smiley

Nobody will vote Atiku in the South East with or without Ihedioha.

Let's see what Peter Obi can do

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
D
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate for Nigeria's 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar received Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal at his Abuja residence today, IGBERETV reports.

Atiku shared photos from Tambuwal's visit with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vHpWy6Eqmqu418xR9NaypXbX9TknCjsWXRzMVbGKeRKzgWywchJMx4sX5hynjFR6l&id=100044152610571

Well, since i-Thief-Crook won the PDP presidential ticket and Tinubu is likely to win the APC ticket, Senseless Nigerians will be left with an option of voting for the most generous Thief amongst the two...Una sufferness go last for atleast 200 years, only a Youthful purposefull leader will reduce the number of years.

I raise my glass to your future stupidity in choosing the wrong leader again.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by heydays: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another name for Tambuwal should be Maradona or Ronadinho(For the benefit of 2000s babies)

In the 8th assembly, in cahoot with Tinubu and Gbajabiamala, he manoeuvred and played Gej's Candidate, Mulikat Adeola to emerge Speaker or the 8th Assembly.

In the 9th assembly, he worked to foist a fellow Northerner ,Dogara Yakubu to frustrate and displace Gbajabiamila from being the Speaker, while he was working towards being the Governor of Sokoto.

2022, He successfully backstabbed a 'loyal' confidant Wike and stopped him in his track of being the PDP presidential candidate.

When will the Southerners get wise...?

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Greedy men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm... Never underestimate the northerns

Here Are Simple Ways To Check And Verify Your Driver's License Online

https://autoreportng.com/2020/07/how-to-check-and-verify-your-drivers-license-online.html
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
We Yoruba youths declare our unshakable support for Peter Obi!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Omahleigh(f): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku has been contesting for president many times now... APC should field Osinbajo/amaechi/tinubu together, na Atiku be dis, he go still wingrin
If it is by rigging, he will rig this one too, since APC rig him out, I heard he sold one of his shares for millions of dollars..grin

APC is doomed

Fear north
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Omahleigh(f): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless Atiku

God bless Tambuwa

God bless PDP.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku nobody send you this year, that’s why you don’t see us shouting Atikulated and Atikunation everywhere on your thread.

You no get PVC and the few Igbo that have PVC won't be able to vote. Since IPOB have declared that, there will be no election in the East

349 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
sad
sad
sad
Ipob yoots don sufa sad
Ikpeazu don go disgRACE iGBO nation sad.Compare this picture to that he took with the kerosene,yellow Eba gov

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Omahleigh(f): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
SoNature:
I see Emeka Ihedioha smiley

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Samakus(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nothing concerns me.

I recently used the INEC window to transfer my polling booth to my new city of residence.

I'm so OBI-dient

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by InMyFeelings: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
SoNature:
I see Emeka Ihedioha smiley

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by InMyFeelings: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You no get PVC and the few Igbo that have PVC won't be able to vote. Since IPOB have declared that, there will be no election in the East
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
How this man bought votes with billions of naira easily describes how much he had stolen during the day's he was in active service. We don't need a Jupiter to tell us that he's coming to loot like his predecessors if he wins. Cos those 50k usd each given to those who voted him must be recovered first. Na shout people go shout as usual and keep quiet . SERAP, EFCC, ICPC etc will do media trial and end up in nowhere .

We can still change the narrative. It's never too late .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by IgOga(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mangekyo:
with Atiku clinching the PDP ticket, Tinubu is already one step closer to the colossal defeat that awaits him. Tinubu thinks Nigeria is Lagos that he has successfully placed on his palm. His supporters here and even he himself, is so deluded into thinking he would win. By the time the colossal defeat, which I have undoubtedly seen waiting for him, slaps him back to reality in a huge bang, Tinubu might well need someone to give him a Brace as I very much doubt if he would be able to withstand the realities of his defeat them no Wan even prop you. Enjoy your loot in peace, u say no

You may need to tone it down....this post shows signs of schizophrenia

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by InMyFeelings: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
PlanetA:

You can campaign for Peter Obi without insulting anyone. Don't ruin the man's chances
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:

All Atikulate and AtikuObi una shouted that year didn't gave them the win they needed then, and you people has already started to ply the same route that didn't lead to the final destination, whether you believe it or not the result will still be the same this time ,.
Patiently waiting to hear numerous reasons why Peter Obi didn't win the election from una after election grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Killington(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wike will be in tears right now

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.