Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english (25498 Views)

China University Admission-2014/2015 -100% Admission-no Service Fee From Student / Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria / Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by citadeledu: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
Study in the beautiful country of austria,
We at Mentor world Consult offers you the most convinient austria travel plans.
Study in English medium for both undergrauate and post graduate.

For study placement contact 08026630330
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by justwise(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
@citadeledu

Which school in Austria charges that low school fees?
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by switchmax8: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
poster,
which sch in austria charges such low sch fee?i have friends in austria maybe they can help me check it out
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by callygood: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2011
some school in austria are free while some have very low tuition. some will charge 363 euro per semester and some will charge 726 per semester. though most school teach in german only few offered courses taught entirely in English. check braintrack.com and you will get the whole info.

mind you, embassy will need to see all your documents legalised before granted the student visa and you will pay 120,000 naira at the embassy for the processing of the visa. you will need insurance of 1 year, 9000 euro inyour personal account open in austria bank. not sponsor is accepted
getting austria student visa is not easy.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by justwise(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2011
callygood:

some school in austria are free while some have very low tuition. some will charge 363 euro per semester and some will charge 726 per semester. though most school teach in german only few offered courses taught entirely in English. check braintrack.com and you will get the whole info.

mind you, embassy will need to see all your documents legalised before granted the student visa and you will pay 120,000 naira at the embassy for the processing of the visa. you will need insurance of 1 year, 9000 euro inyour personal account open in austria bank. not sponsor is accepted
getting austria student visa is not easy.

Good job, gr8 information.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by promise2(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2011
@citadeledu getting Austria students visa is not easy with my experience, you made it sounds so easy here.
there are various procedures tell them the whole truth.

as callygood have stated and besides Lawyer appointed by Austria embassy have to go to verify all documents you submitted to embassy,if you forge any document your application will be cancelled.

So dont make it sound as easy as anything.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by citadeledu: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
@all

Austria admission and visa process can be really tedious thats why you can depend on us.

@ The schools that offer both 365 euros and 726 euros or schorlarships are not our representative schools.The schools we represent fees cost 2500 euros.

@ promise2

i am not making anyone feel its easy,we handle applications to very few schools in austria.You dont have to get a lawyer confirmation and embassy legalisation untill your admission is out and you ready for the embassy.
Students will be taught in English .limited number of courses available.
Austria embassy is straight forward,you bring the right documents you get your visa.

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
citadeledu:

@all
Austria admission and visa process can be really tedious thats why you can depend on us.
@ The schools that offer both 365 euros and 726 euros or schorlarships are not our representative schools.The schools we represent fees cost 2500 euros.@ promise2
i am not making anyone feel its easy,we handle applications to very few schools in austria.You dont have to get a lawyer confirmation and embassy legalisation untill your admission is out and you ready for the embassy.
Students will be taught in English .limited number of courses available.
Austria embassy is straight forward,you bring the right documents you get your visa.

The school name?
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by asiwaju: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
@citadeledu,

You know very well yourself that you are lying(which kind of document are you bringing,and who is giving you visa)please name the school you represent in Austria,i will reserve more comment at the moment to allow you please to name the school you represent here.

By the way Mentor world Consult is a Canadian immigration Consultant,are you representing them in Nigeria?

Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by reka(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
Schools in Austria its not a mouth thing ooo,
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by reka(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
My wife is there and i In Ukraine, have been trying to even cross from Ukraine to Vienna and it has not been easy, dont be deceive Lagos People, Try schools where you know you are eligible to be admitted,
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by vanSully: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hi Asiwaju, Have been following ur posts on different thread. Joined this naira land cos of one of ur thread with a certain promise.
I have applied to study in Vienna university of Business and Economics and the University of Auburg.
I strongly blv i will be admitted. Got ur advise on studying German here first and that is quite realistic.\
I spoke with some people abt the visa issues and got their views on y they were rejected. Some made sense and other just spoke out of faustration.
You have a huge experience in both studying and working abroad. I will like to seek advise from you please in this my pursuit cos of it importance to me.
Kindly reply this mail and i sincerely appreciate in anticipation.

Kind regards.
Sullivan.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by asiwaju: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
@sullivan,

Sorry for my late reply,i arrived back from Nigeria some hours ago,please feel free to ask any question.

regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by vanSully: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
I have really longed to read from you Asiwaju.
From my reasearch about the Vienna university of Economics and Business, it is really one of Europe best universities.
Like i said i have already applied and i am sure i will be admitted possibly cos of my Bachelors degree and work experience.
My problem is with the visa issue. The said 2m in my personal account and I cant get a letter of sponsorship from someone who does not reside in Austria.
This is where i really have an issue and i want to be prepared so that i can file a visa application immidiately i am admitted.
What is your advise on this please.
My email address is van_sully@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy if you can direct ur response to that address.

By the way, how was your stay in Nigeria? Hope u had a safe trip back to Austria.
I look foward to reading from you.

Best Regards.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by bure(f): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
Asiwaju

pls i need some info from you kindly reach me with mail address.
boldme1245@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
@callygood. Concerning Austrain schools and Asutrian student visas, please all what u said is true but don't give the impression to people it is very mystical. When u talk of 1 yr insurance prior to visa approval, i kind of doubt that because u will obviously get a 1 once u arrive there, so its optional, and u can get it for say, few weeks or 3 months in advance,

Concerning the 9000Euro, that's why i decided to share my humble experience here so that people should do things right and don't be scared. When u go for visa application at Asutrian embassy with someone's bank statement and you have no legal authority to prove that he has formally authorised u to use the bank statement what do u expect

Please, where its ur sister, father, mother etc etc, if ur to use somebody's bank statement for visa application, make sure to obtain an Oath from the supreme court during which the person swears that he or she will take care of everything. When u do that they will not be talking of "personal account" crap again, so what out!!!!

Please, those who are looking forward for studies in Austria, please good luck and hope i m cleared u all. I have been there, but still waiting for visa as well, but never ask of any personal account crap,

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by xtus(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2012
please guys i would love to know all d necessary document that should accompany my visa application and how much must be in my sponsor bank account. thanks all
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ Xtus.

Call the embassy. As simple as that!!!
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by xtus(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
the embassy number i have is not going thru, if u have it plz do help me with it
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
U have all u need below:

Legalisation Austrian Embassy Abuja*)

Legalisations can only be made after verification of the documents by a lawyer authorized by the Embassy.

The owner of the documents has to come in person to the Embassy. If that person is in Austria, a person (e.g. a relative) with an authorisation letter may represent him at the Embassy.

Therefore an appointment as to be made under the Nigerian phone number:
++234-(0)803 4338778 (only open from Mo – Thurs, 9.00 – 10.00 h).

In case of an intended future application (visa, residence permit, etc.), it is recommended to supply also all the necessary documents for that purpose (see www.help.gv.at) and to have them checked all together, in order to save your expenses for future procedures. For the identity-checking it is of particular importance to provide school documents, baptism- and hospital-birth documents.

The questionnaire, which is hereby attached, has to be filled in completely and correct and has to be submitted in Original (originally signed).

All relevant documents have to be submitted in original and copy.

A non refundable verification fee for the services of the lawyer authorized by the Embassy is charged to all applicants and has to be paid directly and in cash at the Embassy:

For Nigeria:
120.000 Naira (1st person) and 40.000 Naira for any additional family member

For Cameroun, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Gabun:
180.000 Naira (1st person) and 70.000 Naira for any additional family member
For Congo 250.000 Naira (1st person) and 70.000 Naira for any additional family member

For other countries the lawyer fee will be notified after consulting the lawyer.

After positive checking the respective person will be contacted for the payment of the legalisation fees (30 € per legalisation at the respective exchange-rate in local currency).

The procedure of verification can take several months. To facilitate a quick processing, a completely and correctly filled questionnaire and submission of all relevant documents is absolutely necessary. Wrong statements or documents will result in considerable delay of the process.

Abuja, October 2009
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
@Xtus

The following information will also be helpful cuz i got it first hand from them, but u must call. Information may change.

LEGALIZATION FOR FAMILY REUNION - DOCUMENTS REQURED

NB: Applicant should mark X against the documents he/she has submitted to the Embassy

• Birth Certificate issued from Local Government or certified true copy from register of birth
• NPC Attestation of Birth and affidavit of age for persons born before 1992
• NPC Birth Certificate for persons born after 1992
• Affidavit of Bachelor-hood or Spinster-hood.
• Marriage Certificate / Divorce Certificate in case of divorce
• Names / Addresses / Telephone numbers of parents/guardian/referees/family relations/brothers and sisters and children
• Certificate of Identification from Local Government of Origin
• Certificate of Baptism
• School Documents
• Police Character Certificate

LEGALIZATION FOR STUDENT VISA - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

NB: Applicant should mark X against the documents he/she has submitted to the Embassy

• Birth Certificate issued from Local Government or certified true copy from register of birth
• Affidavit of Bachelor-hood or Spinster-hood or Marriage Certificate if married
• Names and Addresses of Schools attended with the period of attendance
• Certificates obtained (Original to be shown to the Embassy)
• Letter of Confirmation from Institution attended in Nigeria in case of Higher Degree
• Letter of Eligibility from the Ministry of National Education, Abuja
• Names / Addresses / Telephone numbers of parents / guardian / paternal / maternal relations / siblings
• Evidence of Admission
• Letter / Affidavit of means / Bank Statement of sponsor confirming sponsorship
• Baptismal Certificate

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS IN THE CASE OF ADOPTION OR CUSTODY OF A CHILD

• Affidavit of Consent from father if custody is vested or mother
• Birth Certificate of child to be adopted or under custody
• Custody / Adoption Order from Court of Custody right originates from the Court

LEGALISATION FOR RESIDENT / CITIZENSHIP PURPOSES – DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

• Marriage Certificate in the case of a married person
• Affidavit of Consent from spouse where a married person is involved
• Affidavit of Bachelor-hood or Spinster-hood
• Copies of International Passport
• Names / Addresses / Telephone numbers of parents / guardians / family relations and children
• Letter of Identification from Local Government or Origin
• School documents

NOTE

Affidavits of age should be deposed by the parent(s) of the applicant or the next-of-kin or elderly person in the family if the parents are not alive.

Identification proof should be collected from the family members of the applicant interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by xtus(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
@sha_boy thanks so much for the important information u just assisted me with, but i have 1 final question to ask; i have apply to salzburg university but the school wrote me back that i should authenticate my waec result at the M.F.A and then take it to the austria embassy for legalization and confirmation. now my question is this ''now that the school is yet to offer me admission, am i to pay the #120,000 to the lawyer for legalisation before sending back my result to the school or am i to send back my result to the school once am done at the M.F.A office after i have been given admission before i can proceed to the austrian embassy to book an appointment and pay the money '' please clear the air for me

once again, thanks for ur assistance thus far
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
xtus:

@sha_boy thanks so much for the important information u just assisted me with, but i have 1 final question to ask; i have apply to salzburg university but the school wrote me back that i should authenticate my waec result at the M.F.A and then take it to the austria embassy for legalization and confirmation. now my question is this ''now that the school is yet to offer me admission, am i to pay the #120,000 to the lawyer for legalisation before sending back my result to the school or am i to send back my result to the school once am done at the M.F.A office after i have been given admission before i can proceed to the austrian embassy to book an appointment and pay the money '' please clear the air for me

once again, thanks for your assistance thus far

Just do immiediately as school requires. When u ve gotten ur admission, u will not call and book for appointment. Its easy don't be scared on what ever poeple say here. Read my post on bank account account and make sure if ur to deposit, do a court declaration it will be viable. Besides, u didnt see any condition on the various list of conditions talking about a "personal bank account" as others have been saying. The only difficulty with is people is that they can make u wait!!!

Again, to legalise ur waec with Austrian embassy, u will be charge 4500Niara or 30Euros.

Good luck and happy new year
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by xtus(m): 2:54am On Jan 04, 2012
@sha_boy thanks bro, dis is ma email address cletus161@yahoo.com add me on facebook lets keep the friendship strong and alive.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
sha boy please can you repost them for me just be specific for student visa please.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2012
if you are in Nigeria , can u please in box me your number so that i can call you and follow your instrction
thanks, my email address is obsiuk@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
obsiuk:

sha boy please can you repost them for me just be specific for student visa please.

LEGALIZATION FOR STUDENT VISA - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

• Affidavit of Bachelor-hood or Spinster-hood or Marriage Certificate if married
• Names and Addresses of Schools attended with the period of attendance
• Certificates obtained (Original to be shown to the Embassy)
• Letter of Confirmation from Institution attended in Nigeria in case of Higher Degree
• Letter of Eligibility from the Ministry of National Education, Abuja
• Names / Addresses / Telephone numbers of parents / guardian / paternal / maternal relations / siblings
• Evidence of Admission
• Letter / Affidavit of means / Bank Statement of sponsor confirming sponsorship
• Baptismal Certificate
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
what is the meaning of NPC
For the thırd requirement i was born 1983 do i need it
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
please sha boy reply
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by shaboy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
obsiuk:

what is the meaning of NPC
For the thırd requirement i was born 1983 do i need it

Please, to be honest with you, call the embassy in abuja if u have ur acceptance letter already and start ur visa processing immediately. Its proper to get ur information first hand.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2012
please sha boy i am still processing my school admission at megatrend international university
i spoke with the international officer she said i can only pay my school fees only on arrival.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Pg 2019 Thread / Interactive E-learning Available Here / Free Research Topics For Your Projects, Thesis, Etc. For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.