Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa (2299 Views)

Scholarship In Cyprus. 100% Visa / Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria / Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by foreignstudy: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hello I am Austrian and I help people from other coutries who want to study in Austria.
I know all about the austrian Universities and i can help you with the admission for every University state or private in Austria. When you want more informations please look at our website www.foreignstudy4you.com
Austria is a german speaking country but the universities have a programm for people who didnot know the language.
Contact us now because the admission starts for the university.
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by reka(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Okay...this is cool. I hope this will help students that wants to travel to Austria.
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by foreignstudy: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by achu442(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Are these courses Production Engnr,Sub surface engineering,Nautical Science available?and let me know their tuition fee.Where is your office in Nigeria?
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by foreignstudy: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Hello

you will find all informations on our homepage and our office in nigeria is in abuja. When you go to our Homepage than you can write me a mail and we will send you all the informations you need.
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by foreignstudy: 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
We help students to get admission to an austrian university

When you study in Austria you get a residencepermit and you can travel to every schengencountry

Students in Austria can work parttime and we will help you to find a job.

When you make your master degree or your Phd in Austria you will be able to get the red white red card and you can work and stay in Austria.

Study in Austria is not expensive schoolfees is 500 USD per semester.

We will help you when you arive in Austria with all you need.

You need no german when you start with your bachelor, you will learn german in an special preparation program.
Please contact us +43 681 101 512 64
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by holuphisayor(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2013
VERIFIED SCAM!!!!
Prove me wrong by displaying your office address to the public.
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by nora544: 5:26pm On May 19, 2013
holuphisayor: VERIFIED SCAM!!!!
Prove me wrong by displaying your office address to the public.

That is no scam because when you go on our homepage you will read the adress.
You can call me i am no scam.

Our homepage is www.foreignstudy4you.com

We are based in Austria

I have a company in Austria
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by izeprince(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good day lest, I'm processing my study in austria already and I choose university of technology vienna. I want to know more about vieena coz fact has it that (vienna) is d capital of Austria. My question is, how possible is it 4 me to study and work in austria?? Thank U
Re: Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa by sluvy4tune(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2013
reka: Okay...this is cool. I hope this will help students that wants to travel to Austria.

You replied the post in less than 3mins the thread was created....kai you just spoil your business!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb / Hire One Of The Leading Matlab Assignment Helper / Federal Polytechnic Mubi,adamawa State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.