Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,384 members, 7,954,557 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! (2251 Views)

Beware: Tecno Phantom 8 Post Update Issue / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Infinix Note 3 Nougat Update Issue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Samyd18: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
iamdrduru:
Op I bought the infinix note 7 on Monday. It's a good phone. No issues. Even the fingerprint issue you're talking about I'm not experiencing it.

It pains me the way people bash the IN7 without using it.

I'm very sure you don't have any IN7. You just want to post something bad about the phone

To you it might be bashing but it's not
Just do a little research and Compared the the phone with another phone from another brand (Nokia,oppo realme, Huawei,)
Spec for spec
price for price
You will discover the are defrauding us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by iamdrduru: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Samyd18:

To you it might be bashing but it's not
Just do a little research and Compared the the phone with another phone from another brand (Nokia,oppo realme, Huawei,)
Spec for spec
price for price
You will discover the are defrauding us

No bro. I'm not disputing that Redmi and all these brands are better in terms of specs.

My only issue is the way the xiaomi fan boys go about promoting it by insulting people.

And if you're honest, you would have noticed that also.
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Crownedjon: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Op you carry your money go buy rubbish
When there are better Nokia and realme devices
You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Crownedjon:
Op you carry your money go buy rubbish
When there are better Nokia and realme devices
You never see anything
you no de tia ne undecided
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by happy662(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

MI Max indeed.... undecided undecided undecided

You Xiaomi fanboys are so useless eh?

I pity anybody that will fall for your cheap, worthless propaganda of hatred against Techno and Infinix.

Because honesty and decency is far from you people. Shameless things.
try and get urself a xiaomi phone. U will know that there's a diffence between xiaomi and infinix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by AngryIgboMan: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
happy662:
try and get urself a xiaomi phone. U will know that there's a diffence between xiaomi and infinix.

Shut the fuckup boy. I have used Transsion devices and they have good products. Same goes for Xiaomi. I have used all.

As am talking to you, am typing this with a Samsung A 50.... Boy... What a beast this is.

As am using this Samsung, I can confirm that every phone brand from China is absolute thrash.
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Crownedjon: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Shut the fuckup boy. I have used Transsion devices and they have good products. Same goes for Xiaomi. I have used all.

As am talking to you, am typing this with a Samsung A 50.... Boy... What a beast this is.

As am using this Samsung, I can confirm that every phone brand from China is absolute thrash.
I am an Igbo man,stop disgracing our tribe bro

3 Likes

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Wraith090: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
All these propaganda will not work

They are only displaying their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Wraith090: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

MI Max indeed.... undecided undecided undecided

You Xiaomi fanboys are so useless eh?

I pity anybody that will fall for your cheap, worthless propaganda of hatred against Techno and Infinix.

Because honesty and decency is far from you people. Shameless things.

You cannot blame them
Most of them are only doing it for the attention

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by 10thElement: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2020
This story no be true ...
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
10thElement:
This story no be true ...
which story?
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by RGBshield: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jeffy1206:
which story?
if you solve the problem why then post it?
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
RGBshield:
if you solve the problem why then post it?
guy just shut and go read up first.you could see that I edited the topic so people can know that there was no problem again. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With The Name Of The App / Redmi Note 11s Review: Don't Fall For The Hype ⚠️ / Get A Life!! Man Who Invented Mobile Phone Tells Phone Addicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.