Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State (562 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In Ekiti State (Photos) / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by Prechgold1180(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
One Mr edafe was killed by thunderbolt during a downpour in Benin Edo state

It was said that the deceased was working at a building site around the cattle market on asoro Hill on ekenwan road when the rain started , leading him to take refuge in a nearby incompleted building
The thunderbolt was said to have displaced all who took shelter in the building, striking and leaving edafe dead instantly

Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by Righteousness89(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Condolences to His Family!

Hope His Hands are Clean!

Two Things could bring about this kind of Death

1. Either a Back to Sender Consequence as a Result of Hunting a GENUIE Beliver

2. Being A Casulty of Spirtual Emptiness
Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by GOFRONT(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chaiii....I fear Edo and Kogi
Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by KAM3KAZI: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Don't you mean lighting
I doubt if nature had anything to do with this
Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by xendra: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
nawa o, how come this thunder or lightning don't kill people in other countries?? I even know someone that it strikes him at his lap and left a serious cut still in Benin off ekewan road

1 Like

Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by Shormiey(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ah.......oga ooooo...what's going on in this country?

Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by raquel97: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
My pipu My pipu sad
Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by LedRock: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2020
xendra:
nawa o, how come this thunder or lightning don't kill people in other countries?? I even know someone that it strikes him at his lap and left a serious cut still in Benin off ekewan road
Thunder has killed people in other countries.
Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by Aladdin1(m): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2020
It is believed that thunder dont just kill somebody anyhow except the person has committed a sacrilageous crime or stolen someones money or property.rip to edafe
Re: Thunder Strikes Man Dead In Edo State by Exmilitant(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family!

Hope His Hands are Clean!

Two Things could bring about this kind of Death

1. Either a Back to Sender Consequence as a Result of Hunting a GENUIE Beliver

2. Being A Casulty of Spirtual Emptiness
Minister of spiritual affairs, you think you made any sense? You are making a mess of Jesus, God and christianity in general...

(1) (Reply)

Serial Killers Reveal The Butcher Of Rostov / VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan / Woman Dies After Her Lesbian Partner Allegedly Stabbed Her To Death And Left Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.