Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized (743 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Babcock University Law Professor, Olomojobi / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by lawrsmith(m): 12:39am On Jun 05, 2020
One of the girls that accused the Babcock university student of rape apologized to him claimed that it was a mistaken identity

Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by SeverusSnape(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2020
She dey mad
Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by lawrsmith(m): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2020
More of her apologise

Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by illicit(m): 1:06am On Jun 05, 2020
That's why Jungle Justice is bad....
Imagine what mistaken identity could lead to.

3 Likes

Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by Galactico4ever(m): 1:12am On Jun 05, 2020
This is defamation of character.She should be in jail ASAP.Stoopid clout chaser!

1 Like

Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by chiiraq802(m): 1:14am On Jun 05, 2020
"I KNOW WE COMPLETELY SCREWED UP AND I'M TERRIBLY SORRY IF WE'VE HURT YOU IN ANY WAY"....shaaatttaaapp!!! after you almost ruined his life...

Reasons i merely take social media case accusations serious...bi.tches can do and undo.

Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by bigDickson(m): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2020
If na me, I go use those dumb b1tches cash out... sue them so the rest can learn... man have become pussies. Which yeye forgiveness. Only God forgives I don't! !! angry
Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by dawnomike(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by Righteousness89(m): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Forgive and Move on Bro!

Thanks to GOD you have been cleared!

We Live in a country where Fake news spreads like wild fire!
Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by Passionate888: 4:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Just imagine
Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Always CONFUSED.
Perpetually CONFUSED.

I am not surprised either.
Re: One of the Girls That Accused The BABCOCK University Student Of Rape Apologized by Aabheaven(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Well in a normal scenario, if u are falsely accused when u are innocent please demand for justice and put the false accusers to jail so as to serve as deterrent to false accusers. Rape is condemnable so should be false accusations

(1) (Reply)

. / Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution / Still Counting.. 8 Shot At Ore #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.