Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution (760 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution by diasporaman(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
How A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Escaped To Spain From Norway Living Her White Hubby Shattered

A Nigerian lady, from the state that has the highest number of ladies abroad, did something unimaginable that struck everyone in awe (I didn't mention the state because I don't want wahala)

The incident happened couple of years ago. A white guy named Reuben from Norway came to Senegal to marry the Nigerian lady who could barely write her name. The Nigerian lady was older than the white guy and she had children already who lives with her mother in Nigeria.

Before the white guy flew to Senegal, it was obvious that the mother of the Nigerian lady must have helped her daughter "Pressed some buttons" which triggered the marriage and the eventual issuance of Norway visa.

Don't tell me you don't know what I meant by "Pressed some buttons"

She arrived Norway, the family of the white guy showered love on her. The parents of the white guy are very rich and the guy himself has his own company and his own house.

The white guy loved the Nigerian lady to a fault. Couple of months later, the Nigerian lady became pregnant.

One day as the white guy returned from work he did not find the Nigerian lady at home, he became worried. He looked for her for a couple of weeks still she was nowhere to be found.

The white guy flew down to Dakar, Senegal in search of his sweetheart. The case was reported to the Nigerian embassy and the Senegalese authority.

At some point, those who saw the white guy felt sorry for him. The white guy was weeping, he told the Nigerian community in Senegal that if anyone comes in contact with the Nigerian lady the person should tell her that he WANTS THE BABY even if it requires paying for it.

The white guy went back to Norway in anticipation that the Nigerian lady will be found.
Some weeks later, the friend to the Nigerian lady told a close friend of mine that the Nigerian lady escaped to Spain with the pregnancy.

The Nigerian lady said she needs fast money hence she ought to do what will give her fast money instead of living a family life.

She joined her friends in PROSTITUTION, according to what I was told, she said she needed to have her own house as soon as possible ( 4 flats)

Who knows if Reuben will end his life by committing suicide which is very common because of what the Nigerian lady did to him. The white guy will never trust Africans again because of the agony the Nigerian lady heaped on him.

As we continue to crucify the likes of Hushpuppi, let's remember that there are other crimes that entail the tragedy of evil money which damages the image of Nigerians abroad.

The incident happened and it's in the book that I wrote
"Tears of African Migrants"

© The Media Apostle

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3834810209911639&id=100001480944261

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution by Ezemarcel(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution by decatalyst(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
The most annoying piece of crap I ever read in a while.

Terrible writing and narrative!
Re: Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution by ObaKlaz: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shabby attempt at fiction writing.
Re: Story Of A Pregnant Nigerian Lady Who Left Her Hubby In Norway For Prostitution by proudevil: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Ko tie dun at all.

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Terrorist Group & Founders Just Released By IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu / How My Sister Was "Harrassed" By My Friend's Father / 98% Of The People Against SARS Are Either Criminals Or Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.