Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape (242 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:20am On Jun 05, 2020
This is entirely my opinion , you are free to share yours..
For those of you who have forgotten her own narration of the story let me remind you..

She said the pastor came to her house pushed her on a chair and every thing was like a movie to her till he finished having sex with her, then gave her crest, and she was a virgin..

How can a lady loose her virginity like she is watching a movie ?
Well I think this is a case of seduction

I will say she was seduced and she wholeheartedly accepted to have sex with the pastor. Problem is that the pastor cannot come out boldly to say it was an agreed sex.

What is seduction ? There is a wide gap between rape and seduction.. In seduction you present sex as being attractive and enjoyable. And hope that the opposite sex falls for it.. Ladies are stronger than men when it comes to seduction. That is why Most men fall easily to seduction than ladies . in the Bible potiphers wife tried to seduce Joseph.
Men and women use this tool to get what they want from opposite sex. for ladies the can start by showing you their breast or pulling off completely.

For men they start by trying to kiss her , she says leave me alone. You force a kiss on her, next she start enjoying it, you go to her b**bs and next you try to go down to her honey pot. She stop's you, that is where must ladies regain consciousness.. ( note :she never regain consciousness ) They will pull there cloth and leave your house ..
Or they will pretend to be carried away and let you enter..
This is the point of decision making .. No man, I repeat no man will start sexual advance from a ladies waist.. It's start from kissing , romance , s**cking of b**bs before she either agrees or push you off completely...

So how can a girl be telling me she was watching a movie as she was being raped ?
Please tell us more..
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Ill tell you more you deserve to be murdered.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Koboko444:
Ill tell you more you deserve to murdered.

Bros come back and correct your insult. If you want to insult me at least type correctly so that people will understand the insult.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape by MightySparrow: 3:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Koboko444:
Ill tell you more you deserve to murdered.
The fact that he came out to make it public years after her marriage bearing the shame and stigma and not seeking financial gains means she felt cheated, many girls that were deflowered willingly may feel sad after but not claim rape. So sir I think you misjudge this issue.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape by Freestainworld(m): 3:44am On Jun 05, 2020
I thought, I was the only who was wandering how someone who is being rape will tell us that it was like a movie, in rape case's, there should be a resistance from the opposite sex, not to talk of a virgin, can you even make love to a virgin with her consent without her feeling awkward or pains, not to talk of forcing yourself on her, even the parents will know something was wrong, my people make una reason the matter nah

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation A Case Of Seduction And Not Rape by illicit(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2020
How are you so sure no man goes straight to the point.
FYI a rapist has no time beating around d bush

(1) (Reply)

New York City Police Vehicles Filmed Driving Into Crowds Of Protesters / 20k Give Away To 3 People / 'I Can't Breathe': US Police Dept Released Video Of 2019 Deadly Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.