Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them (1648 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Edithfavourite: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Somto, was on the verge of loosing his mind on the early hours of today, after being wrongly accused of raped by two girls and their friends.

The girls identified as Tolani, Hameedah and Aniola Oluwatomi accused the young man of sexually assaulting girls without knowing it was a mistaken identity.

According to Somto, Tolani and some girls from Kwara state university added his phone number as ",Yangy" and sent to their female's group chat on WhatsApp,

After adding his phone number to the group chat, he received over 102 messages tagging him a rapist.

The whole thing sounded strange to Somto and nearly made him go amok.

1 hour along the line, the girls realized their mistake and began to apologize, after they have tagged him a rapist and made it go viral.

However, Somto has promised to follow the Kwara state university authorities, and the Police to ensure that justice is served for defamation of his character and business.

After releasing the letter of his planned lawsuit, Tolani who happens to be one of the girls has been asking for forgiveness including a video she posted on her page.

Watch the video Here

See more below:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-falsely-accused-of-rape-by-two-university-girls-see-details/

What do you guys think about this matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Edithfavourite: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2020

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by hopeforcharles(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2020
To court no long story

6 Likes

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Flyingngel(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Gentlemen brace up for series of unfounded rape accusations in months to go.
If I were you that can't stay a day without sex I will be recording every sex transaction I have with any EVE of this generation.
They will be looking for money where non exist through blackmail sooner than latter.

3 Likes

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Jestin: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2020
God please the day any rape thoughts will cross my mind, make my preek nor raise that day .

1 Like

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Goalnaldo(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Anything to trend. If someone can fake his own death, there is no limit to what humans can do to acquire fame.
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by godofuck231: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2020
no wonder she got rapped , slutty dressing and a loose vocal chord, the dirty tongue crowns It all

1 Like

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by johnkey: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2020
hmmm those lips, Imagine them wrapped around my roo$têr
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Oluromantic: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2020
You are not only stupid, if there is a worse word than stupid, that's what you are.

The idea behind anti-rape campaign is to get Justice but what you are clamoring for is vengeance. You girls are worst opportunists and you are not different from the rapist themselves. The only difference is that the situation at hand seem to favour your gender and so you're maximizing it beyond appropriation.

So if the penalty for rape is life imprisonment now, you will just wake up suddenly and try to accuse a person who probably broke your heart in your previous relationship of rape so that he can spend the rest of his life in jail. And your foolish friends too will support such a lame accusation without confirmation. If I were in this man's shoes too I will sue you likewise. That prison you want to send me, you should go there and perceive the smell.

Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela despite fighting for the rights of blacks. they were also strict advocates for peace. They shunned their fellow blacks from overusing the privilege that comes from the freedom of justice.

If you're not cautious, the anti-rape revolution you desire will just pass away without any impact especially in a lawless country like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by donbachi(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Rape is not good..but,how can u be destroying the names of men because u too want to trend along with the #tag"i was raped"..majority of these naija girls claiming raped,were never in anytime raped by anybody.many of them came out,thinking govt or an NGO.will give palliatives to rape victims..dem go soon make rape issues in nigeria to be jokes,negleted and with no attention paid to it.

1 Like

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Shormiey(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Na to keep person dick in check now oooo undecided
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by EarthFireH2o(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2020
I wonder the way some human beings think
So someone will just post a number and accuse the person of rape and you'll just carry yourself to goan start abusing the person without even knowing the person or what transpired between them
What happened to "never let your friends enemies be your enemies, they could actually be your helper"

I just hope that some people in life wont by themselves chase their helpers away

Abeg resist the urge to shalaye
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by zionmde: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2020
godofuck231:
no wonder she got rapped , slutty dressing and a loose vocal chord, the dirty tongue crowns It all
sharrap there
if those things u wrote there came from ur brain den u have missing senses

Wats ur business with how any girl chooses to dress or behave
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by GoldenJAT(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2020
This girls Bleep up, should be treated. No long story.

1 Like

Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by yanabasee1(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
I said it earlier that the accusers will likely become the accused.....

In Nigeria, we play too much and we go out of lane just too much.
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by yanabasee1(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
I said it earlier that the accusers will likely become the accused.....

In Nigeria, we play too much and we go out of lane just too much.
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Oluromantic: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2020
donbachi:
Rape is not good..but,how can u be destroying the names of men because u too want to trend along with the #tag"i was raped"..majority of these naija girls claiming raped,were never in anytime raped by anybody.many of them came out,thinking govt or an NGO.will give palliatives to rape victims..dem go soon make rape issues in nigeria to be jokes,negleted and with no attention paid to it.
Some of the girls whose names are destroyed would want to use rape to rejuvenate their name and destroy men's name
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by donbachi(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

Some of the girls whose names are destroyed would want to use rape to rejuvenate their name and destroy men's name
"i no do again" does not mean they should come out and claim they were raped...e no make sense.
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2020
they should put same energy they used to drag his name to the mud to cleanse it,next time they would learn to verify,this is rape to his personality.
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by godofuck231: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2020
zionmde:

sharrap there
if those things u wrote there came from ur brain den u have missing senses

Wats ur business with how any girl chooses to dress or behave

life is like a dinner menu, you get served what you deserve, dress, behaviour, appearance and utterance that got her into this mess dictates her personally, as for you hoeeee no, uz ahoe
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by COOL10(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Sue their black asses to court.
False rape accusers deserve nothing less than a decade sentence.
Re: Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them by Hoodbilonia: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
R kelly go dey happy now o

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Cubana Chief Priests On Alleged Money Laundering and Tax fraud / Black Americans Beat Up White Guys Who Attacked A Black Man / Another Nigerian Murdered In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.