Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy (33059 Views)

Shaibu: I Was Begged To Be Obaseki’s Deputy / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Jabioro: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Hence Shuab had seen the result written by Oshomole waiting to be announced.He should quickly tell the world what figures are..Ode!

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by samdaisi: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Oga Shaibu,the game is over,i when you people decided to end the godfatherism in Edo why can't you pull out from Ishomole tent and contest in another party like former Ondo state Governor Mimiko that went to Labour party,you can't bite the fingers that fed you

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Theoarhics: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Mumu. Someone brought you to political limelight, all you could do is to be ungrateful to him with your excessive talk. Even Obaseki doesn't run his mouth like this FEAR FEAR MAN grin
Incase u didn't know, Philip has been in politics before Oshiomole. He contested 2003 elections and Oshiomole started 2007. Philip was one of those that encouraged and work for Oshiomole in 2007. Know ur facts before coming to make assertion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2020
The apc chairman is a wicked man,I just found out that every time they settle,Mr Adams oshiomole always go back to his vomit of fighting governor obaseki.

Pride always bring men down.....
it was the same person that raised funds for oshiomole before he became a governor,I am very sure he was the one that brought in dangote to invest in the state during oshiomole time.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Sweeetheart(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Trumpcard05:
No surprises there. It is however a pity the type of politics we have decided to play. But Edo sons and daughters have surmounted this type of manipulation in the past and stand ready again to fight godfatherism and enthrone only their wish of who will govern them. Even hypocrite & turncoat Oshiomole knows this all too well.

Obaseki’s re-election is as sure as the word sure itself. We on ground in Edo know the score. The hungry, greedy & insatiable so called political leaders led by the ugly rogue Oshiomhole & few un-informed Lagos commentators should keep deceiving themselves. Hehehe even frog eye don humble & lose moral since dem tell am say unstable fake pastor & thief as he called him will never be used as an alternative to the performing Governor Obaseki. Obaseki 4 + 4 is a goal!!

childishness in one post, see this kid vibrating on political discourse. you think this is bbnaija?

Nigeria politician go just waste you away grin. you're on ground in your papa house lol cheesy

nothing person no go read from these kids in politics section grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by honfnj: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Rahyberg:
Shuaibu don dey fear so?.

I'm expecting you to show the real gangster in you since you're the backup of Obaseki.

The best thing for a man is to have a Good advisers not the likes of Shuaibu and Pa Oyegun.

Listen to advices wisely, it might make you fall Or rise.
just imagine what u r saying... Nigeria can never be work with your kind of person

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by tunmedies(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2020
seanfer:
Is the Governor that will organize primary election? Shuaibu should wait till the day of the primary. Obaseki will come far 3rd. Even if the court disqualify Ize-Iyamu, There will still be someone in the 2nd position and that won’t be Obaseki. This is a chess game and it’s not for the lousy mouths like Shuaibu and co.
Chess is a game of tactics. You don't conclude dt you will win in chess when ur opponent is making good moves. So you don't conclude until after primary election.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Solababa91(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Mention one state party man or executive that stood by Ambode? Obaseki has quite good number of people in support of him.....that's the difference.

Ambode still had some of his guys with him. It was on the election day that the election result showed that he had been dining with his enemies. I just feel Obaseki should get to work rather this media war. Oshiomole rarely speaks since the advent of this saga, which shows he's cooking up something. He should work/strive more, do less talk, he's looking disadvantaged as the day approcahes, his Information/Communication Commissioner resigned yesterday while I'm made to understand more are still coming, if his inside cabinet keeps leaving one by one, then who will fight for him? Remember politics is a game of numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by matrixme(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Las Las, na Edo people go suffer am. Interlocked in a bitter fight between old men with stale ideas, in all of these, roads are not built, no industries, no electricity, no meaningful development. They keep passing the thing in-between themselves like an old prostitute. Everyone deserves to have a taste.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by golddare: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by IMASTEX: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2020
LesbianBoy:
See mumu! Is that not what got you and the governor in there.

Allow OSHIomole write results for another person jare grin grin
grin grin grin. . .Abi oh. They benefited from the very same thing. But still, Osho fought all the existing godfathers in state only for him to become one himself.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by frugal(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2020
bamvik:
To me direct primary is the best so long its free and fair
That's the problem. It will never be. It's going to be a do or die for all parties involved.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by FlordFlorez(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2020
Yebosola:

Your hatred for Tinubu that gave your people voice and level business ground in Lagos is now your enemy now, wonders shall never end,El-Rufai is now your Lord, Awon eni ibi gbogbo.
Thats why u people will continue to remain being slaves. So Tinubu is now the owner of lagos cos he was once a governor. Exactly what Oshiomhole wants to turn Edo to. Typical godfatherism mentality! El rufai is not my lord, just that his view regarding godfatherism is same as mine. Maa se je omo eruu..

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by akdjr(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
And Shuaibu failed to tell us why he and his principal want indirect primaries where they will hand pick some delegate.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Aladdin1(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Caseless:
Ambode even had visible projects on ground to speak for him, i can't see that of obaseki.
When oshio was the governor in his first term, benin became a construction site...every one saw what was happening. When he won his 2nd term, immidiately he was announced the winner, it started raining in benin city. Even the then oba of benin attested to the fact that the rainfall is a sign that he's a blessing and his emergence is ordained by God.
What has obaseki achieved in his first 4 years in office?
The thing tire me! he dey work, he dey work yet we in benincity cannot see any meaningful projects that obaseki has done in edostate.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Aladdin1(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2020
LesbianBoy:
See mumu! Is that not what got you and the governor in there.

Allow OSHIomole write results for another person jare grin grin
Dont mind the idiot shaibu!.when Oshiomhole wrote result and gave to inec in favour of shaibu and obaseki.he did not complain o!.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Obaseki should hold on to the loyalty of his deputy. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv cheaply and contact us for any issues.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Aladdin1(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
martineverest:
and Shuaibu remains the only politician that can deal with Oshiomhole... remember, Oshiomhole main stronghold is Edo north and Shuaibu is becoming more popular,if not popular than Oshiomhole.....shuaibu's rascality is what obaseki needs
Oga stop making false laughable statements publicly."shaibu is becoming more popular than oshiomhole in edo north" am very sure you are not from edostate neither are you conversant with edo politics.who is phillip shaibu? who knew him before oshiomhole made him a deputy governor?phillip shaibu was just a common member of the edo state house of assembly and i can tell you that neither phillip shaibu or obaseki can win their ward in any election.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by PierreAbutu(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
After the primary & the guber. election and Obaseki wins, then Oshiomhole would be rendered more useless as he is presently. That would be end of political godfatherism. This's why im behind el rufai, shattering that drug pusher at bourdillion at national level. Say no to political godfatherism. Its a threat to democracy and its dividends that follows.

Before you decided to support el Rufai, did you ask about his anteceedents from Southern Kaduna people?

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by FlordFlorez(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Before you decided to support el Rufai, did you ask about his anteceedents from Southern Kaduna people?

Goodluck
Two completely different issues. God forbids, i do not support him regarding southern kaduna killings. Im imaging how u could link the two together.
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by babyfaceafrica: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Theoarhics:

Incase u didn't know, Philip has been in politics before Oshiomole. He contested 2003 elections and Oshiomole started 2007. Philip was one of those that encouraged and work for Oshiomole in 2007. Know ur facts before coming to make assertion.
it is not how far.. It is how well!!.. Oshiomole met him in politics and is already a two time governor and now the chairman of the ruling party... All shuaib could boast of is deputy governor for four years... Who Sabi politics pass?

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by gbemishile: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Hmm
Osho baba will definitely give it all it takes.
It's a life or death situation as it is
Obaseki rode on the back of godfatherism
Let's not try to garnish it
This deputy wey dey talk now,I hope say u no go do like the then deputy governor of Lagos State.

What u fail to realise is-obaseki will do his term and go.where will that leave u after

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by AntonVince: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Seetto:

The same elrufai you guys demonised everyday on social media has now turned to your political rescuer, because of your illusionists wish to destroy the political structure of the man you blindly hate with passion..

godfatherism exists in every facets of life, I pray for a no selfish godfatherism like tinubu, every one around him, nevertheless Rose to the peak of their career, from VP to speakers to minister to governor's to king..etc

Your double-standard stinks to the high Heavens...gosh!
What is the very foundation for Godfatherism if not sheer greed and unwillingness to let others enjoy the same liberty you once enjoyed?

There's nothing more disgusting than seeing supposedly learned people cheering on Oshiomole while he seeks to become the very thing he fought so vigorously to resist! Why is it right for Tinubu and Oshiomole but wrong for Saraki, Tony Anenih, et al?

There is no such thing as "everyone around him rose to the peak of their career" The likes of Saraki also made people Governors, Senators, MPs, etc, That's exactly what ALL Godfathers do - install their puppets and surrogates in key positions in return for obeisance and subservience while they continue plundering our coffers.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Proudlytips: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Sunnyja: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Mumu. Someone brought you to political limelight, all you could do is to be ungrateful to him with your excessive talk. Even Obaseki doesn't run his mouth like this FEAR FEAR MAN grin
What do you mean by being "ungrateful".Are you saying that he should surrender the state treasurary to Oshiomole in order to show gratitude.
How do you guys even reason?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by InoFilms: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Liposure:
but not in dis pandemic season

So if this pandemic season refuses to go away up to 2025, so PMB will remain president or will INEC conduct indirect general elections in Ondo & Edo states?

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Election results last year was wow!

Re: Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy by Tareq1105: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gigac1:
obaseki is paying salaries even b4 the month ends..he is building port without borrowing unlike Oshiomhole that borrow and looted....mind u, development is not all about what I can see now.obaseki's strides are meant for posterity..that's why he is the most futuristic governor in Nigeria

Salary (na achievement be that?), uuhm make e no pay. Hin no dey pay himself too and his entourage of advisers wey no get sense to advise am?

Secondly, and he's

"building port without borrowing"

This statement shows that your Obaseki is not a good manager of Resources neither is he a good business centered person.

You need to borrow for development. The State funds is not enough, you need to borrow if you're really serious.

Let me also correct you, there's nothing like futuristic development. I've not heard of such in Lagos or Ogun, my home state. Development should be seen immediately be it infrastructural, facilities, educational, health, agricultural, etc.

It should be seen and felt by the people. Anyone that cannot be seen is a scam, won ti gba yin. Edolites should see it, feel it, taste it, and touch it. Nothing like futuristic development. Na when hin commot you go know say na scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.