Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. (461 Views)

UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by chinamims(f): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Hello People,
It’s no news that a lot of universities PG forms are on sale and UNIZIK is not left out.
So I want to use this medium to know:

Who is buying this form with me?
What are your views about this University’s school of postgraduate studies?
Do they delay?
Any helpful information is welcome.
As for me my choice of study is in the Department of sociology (industrial sociology) and I’m base in Lagos and intend getting a study leave from the office when admission is granted to me.
Please I need to link up with like minds on same vision in the same institution.
Call me : 08029887571
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by Saynotoapc(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Op I don't have much to say.
I'm a proud zikite meaning I graduated from unizik. I heard alot of bad comment about unizik postgraduate program including from lecturers there.
Good example. I had a neighbor back then in my hostel, I stayed far away from school campus due to noise and lack of privacy. Back to the point. My neighbor was M.sc student before I got admission, I graduated his still a student.
M.sc program shouldn't be more than a year for regulars.
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by CBNwords(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
chinamims:
Hello People,
It’s no news that a lot of universities PG forms are on sale and UNIZIK is not left out.
So I want to use this medium to know:

Who is buying this form with me?
What are your views about this University’s school of postgraduate studies?
Do they delay?
Any helpful information is welcome.
As for me my choice of study is in the Department of sociology (industrial sociology) and I’m base in Lagos and intend getting a study leave from the office when admission is granted to me.
Please I need to link up with like minds on same vision in the same institution.
Call me : 08029887571

Good afternoon Chi, did you later got admitted into the university post graduate program? I'm looking up to applying for same program in the English Dept. Can we link up?

1 Like

Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by chinamims(f): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
CBNwords:

Good afternoon Chi, did you later got admitted into the university post graduate program? I'm looking up to applying for same program in the English Dept. Can we link up?

I couldn’t because of the whole covid and ASUU strike
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by CBNwords(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2021
chinamims:

I couldn’t because of the whole covid and ASUU strike

Oops, are you trying it out this year also? I've made enquiries though. Was told form will be out soonest
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by danjaD(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2023
CBNwords:

Oops, are you trying it out this year also? I've made enquiries though. Was told form will be out soonest
hello, did you later get the admission into UniZik? I'm also planning on applying
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by Alexiz031(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06
danjaD:
hello, did you later get the admission into UniZik? I'm also planning on applying
Hey, please see you currently pursuing your PG studies at UNIZIK?
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by danjaD(m): 11:58am On Jan 18
Alexiz031:
Hey, please see you currently pursuing your PG studies at UNIZIK?
I don't know if forms are still available
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by Alexiz031(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21
danjaD:
Please can we chat from WhatsApp. Thank you.
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by Alexiz031(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21
danjaD:
Please can I reach out to you from WhatsApp. Thank you
Re: Intending/ Prospective Unizik Postgraduate Students. by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09
Please who knows if how this online masters degree at unizik is done.
How serious is it expecially the Master's Degree Program in Chemical Engineering

(1) (Reply)

61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... / OND, PGD Or NCE In Computer Science/Education or Statistics. / Meet Inioluwa Raji, Named to 2020 MIT Top Innovators Under 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.