Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

“where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh (452 Views)

Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh by Valerie11: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Controversial Nollywood Actress, and Philanthropist’, Tonto Dikeh has taken aim at those who criticized her when she opted to go for a surgery in a move to enhance her physical beauty.

The Actress shared a throwback photo showing her body before she had plastic surgery and a recent one taken after surgery to show her transformation.

Sharing the photo, the actress wrote;

Where are the aproko’s that said surgery is not good ooo
May my old body be your portion m, Rolling eyes…(if I slap you? Your eyes will shift

Click Link below to continue reading
https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/where-are-the-aprokos-that-said-surgery-is-not-good-tonto-dikeh/

Re: “where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh by yanabasee1(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2020
She will be the last person to sexual attract me, even if she's given Nicki Minaj's body and face . That name will turn me off....

She's plain toxic...I can't deal.
Re: “where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh by Davash222(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Someone's former cumhole.
Re: “where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh by Vyzz: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2020
grin
Re: “where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh by ojun50(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Guys I hear say them dey surgery to. To now, them do am in such a way d place no go dry at all, you no need oil or dey fine oil at all.
Re: “where Are The Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good?” – Tonto Dikeh by donbachi(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2020
She was even body shaming herself.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Name Is Better Than Riches, Fan Calls Out Burna Boy / Wizkid Mocks Nigerian Pastor's Of Not Healing Any Covid 19 Patient / Meet Nigerian Mother With 17 Children. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.