Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure (54605 Views)

Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2020
illicit:

Yeah.
I stay around FUTA

That's cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by johnkey: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Mr Oseni how far na? I'm doing well on my own now without your stupid B. Tech, and 'the ones I will see in future and pity myself' are on my WhatsApp begging for 2k, their WhatsApp statused looking broke, wearing suits and tie carrying file all over Lagos sweating like goats, why you no find job for them after B. Tech Statistics? In life don't let anyone talk you down, once you see your dreams go achieve them, whether or not your lecturer thinks you'll regret just go for your dreams.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2020
johnkey:
Mr Oseni how far na? I'm doing well on my own now without your stupid B. Tech, and 'the ones I will see in future and pity myself' are on my WhatsApp begging for 2k, their WhatsApp statused looking broke, wearing suits and tie carrying file all over Lagos sweating like goats, why you no find job for them after B. Tech Statistics? In life don't let anyone talk you down, once you see your dreams go achieve them, whether or not your lecturer thinks you'll regret just go for your dreams.

Okay
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by johnkey: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

Okay
which department you dey?
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Pictures Of Futarians

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Matriculated Students

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Undergraduates

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Graduates

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2020
johnkey:
which department you dey?

Information Technology

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by johnkey: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

Information Technology
oya help me go Statistics department for SOS go show Mr Oseni that post say thunda go faya am, no fear o

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Frenchkiss564: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Comparing the quality of structures in our first generation universities and what we have now is a strong testament to the retrogression that is in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2020
johnkey:
oya help me go Statistics department for SOS go show Mr Oseni that post say thunda go faya am, no fear o

Okay bro grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Frenchkiss564:
Comparing the quality of structures in our first generation universities and what we have now is a strong testament to the retrogression that is in Nigeria.

Exactly cool

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2020
johnkey:
Which year you b abeg.
That nonsense man.
Him and that Dr. Adebola
I just dey pity them, oversabi no go kill them.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

Which year you b abeg.
That nonsense man.
Him and that Dr. Adebola
I just dey pity them, oversabi no go kill them.
grin

Mad oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Bodlyspeaking(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2020
On point, Emmax

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abeg mke nobody upload lautech if e no want make thunder light up his/her blokos

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Abeg mke nobody upload lautech if e no want make thunder light up his/her blokos

Una dey fear niii
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Make dem push this topic to front page na
Cc
Fynestboi
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by jesvic91(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Guy SOC no they there na.
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
jesvic91:
Guy SOC no they there na.

We never geh building bro

Still on construction sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by anwarajnr: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Una school try sha.
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
anwarajnr:
Una school try sha.

God bless you grin
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by jesvic91(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

We never geh building bro

Still on construction sad
No be una building they near CRC?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
jesvic91:

No be una building they near CRC?

You mean offices
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by tunjijones(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Studied comp science in that God forsaken school and I got to use the computer lab just 1 time in 5yrs. Then laptops were not this common.

The 5 yrs I stayed in that shit hole was almost a waste of my time.

A school that lecturers are happy when student fail. Cramp student in one stupid hostel called Akindeko. A piggery is better than that freaking hostel.

I wonder if things have improved by now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Ronald1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Omo see my school... As for op dah cannur find the akindeko hostel picture... It is better we leave dat for another time grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by toluleke(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Where Akindeko and Abiola Hostel??

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by PDPBOY(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
And futa students will be dissing OAU infrastructure grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by sacajawea: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:
Pictures Of Futarians
Eeya see a una be like old school lape smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Tblesd: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
That is my alma mater, God bless futarians at large. Technology for self reliance!

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dem go use snap chat snap d school ...school make I know...ntin to write about....pictures can be deceiving

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.