Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure (54602 Views)

Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2020
IntegralC:
Why have you chosen to disgrace us
Others are taking pictures using drone, you carry your hot 4 and be snapping rubbish. you can't even edit it a little
I swear bro the guy mess up. He left out loads of location. I no know who send am message
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2020
TuFab:
What an eyesore!
Pls delete..
The op did a terrible job he left out loads of beautiful locations and didn't use drone
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2020
zumazeks:
FUTA my school! Spent 5years living in Akindeko.
If you can live there and use all the facilities (especially blockC toilet and kitchen), you would survive anywhere.
Block C na die. Which year did you graduate bro?
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Femich18:

Nah real one. Hostel that disgraced Balogun the former VC when he went visiting
Which year did that happen
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by PDSI(m): 1:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

You lie bro undecided
grin
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by PDSI(m): 1:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

You lie bro undecided
grin I know both in and out.
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Mekas2016(m): 1:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:
School of Environmental Technology

My department Estate management is nested in that Faculty.
2008 session.
Really miss our HOD and good lecturers back then. Mr and Mrs Bello, Mr Ogunleye, Mr Babajide Ojo, Mrs Ogunmakin and the rest.. Greetings from Ireland ��

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by ofiko123(m): 3:53am On Jun 06, 2020
FUTA is a good school..
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by TMKsouth: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Meti99:

Can you please give me link to pictures of South Africa universities on this platform

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Uwavee(m): 5:21am On Jun 06, 2020
this description is incomplete without Akindeko hall

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by vicardino(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2020
StrikeThru:
Oga, you nor show akindeko hostel ni

Greatest dekoite

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Mtmike(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
My alma mater

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by xpool(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2020
psychologist:
This and all of its kind's that has graced front-page...From Afar they look beautiful but from near, they look Far from beautiful

But it's a shame what we put out and pride as our higher institution, south Africa and Egypt is seeming like the UK compared to this

Just like what people in primary schools would post. I don't know what they have in mind posting pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Agi125: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Beolly:

Great, Ewa day was bae. Which year did you grad?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by mrkings84(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
All these glorified secondary Schools we have in Nigeria eh.... Them go just dey dish out meaningless certificate to people every year....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by StrikeThru: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:
j
300level
oh! I no sabi you be that o. I dey 400lvl

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

sharaaaaap!
go read ya book

Who be this kid undecided
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by StrikeThru: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
vicardino:

Greatest dekoite
"Greatest dekoite" bi bawo? Me I nor dey akindeko o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
slimjosh43:
Abeg show me how futa bread looks like nowadays
#futarian #SAAT #FST

Futa Bread wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by philiancoop(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

So you prefer drones to quality education
You can't do like your mates have been doing

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Dekoites in da building

This is what I could get undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Beolly:

The op was lazy he shouldn't have bothered at all he left out loads of pictures.

Lover of Drones grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2020
philiancoop:

You can't do like your mates have been doing

I don upload drone pictures

Are you satisfied now undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by eazriel09: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2020
badaru911:
What's the importance of the beauty of a school with unworthy lectures that don't know how to teach to bring out the best in their students.

So, you are expecting someone to spoon feed you,. If you need someone to bring out the best in you then you are nit ready yet..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Babaloko02(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
You no show us Akindeko, Abiola, and Jibowu Halls. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by eazriel09: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2020
tunjijones:
Studied comp science in that God forsaken school and I got to use the computer lab just 1 time in 5yrs. Then laptops were not this common.

The 5 yrs I stayed in that shit hole was almost a waste of my time.

A school that lecturers are happy when student fail. Cramp student in one stupid hostel called Akindeko. A piggery is better than that freaking hostel.

I wonder if things have improved by now.

I studied IDD and I used CSC lab on numerous occasions for qbasic, Fortran 03 and Python.. Futa is one of the best institution to study computer science now..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Delaw00(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol
The school dey stress kraaa grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

Lover of Drones grin
Now you are talking update the post sharp sharp. And try to include Crc and CCE axis with sports complex and bank area
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Meti99(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Heloct(f): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

I don upload drone pictures

Are you satisfied now undecided
No jor. They should have come first.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Beolly:

Now you are talking update the post sharp sharp. And try to include Crc and CCE axis with sports complex and bank area

I can't do that again

It's already on front page
I had to beg @JudeHenry for the drone pics
cuz I couldn't find it on any website sad
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Heloct:

No jor. They should have come first.

Sorry baby wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.