Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages (389 Views)

Teaching or Business / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages by mr1759: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
Please let me know how you are coping with the said online teaching for our children, in my children school they add my number to a WhatsApp group from my kid school send me voice message reading my children textbooks and you expect me to pay that.

Is this a WhatsApp class or online teaching
Re: Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages by Sabby1(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2020
That's whatsapp class. That's quite awful! Online virtual learning using applications like zoom, skype and so on would have been much better. I can't imagine paying for whatsapp voice note
Re: Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages by mr1759: 4:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Sabby1:
That's whatsapp class. That's quite awful! Online virtual learning using applications like zoom, skype and so on would have been much better. I can't imagine paying for whatsapp voice note
Cheap life is bad, you talk on WhatsApp you call it online teaching and expect me to pay. Why did government not build an app to address this online problem

1 Like

Re: Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages by ecolime(m): 4:39am On Jun 06, 2020
That's what most primary schools are doing now. The school and parents themselves know it's a scam. The token parents we are paying is to partly support the teachers welfare during this covid-19 crisis.

Let's just support our teachers.

1 Like

Re: Is This Online Teaching Or Whatsapp Messages by varmint: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
The joke is on parents, now they have to pay more for less. They have to pay lazy schools for doing unproductive things.
Parents around us have hardly been of the habit of engaging their kids themselves. When kids come back from school, the norm is for kids to change their uniforms and go play down the street or get down to watching TV.
Despite enrolling kids in school, parents still have a big role to play in the careers of their children. Children's creativity should be encouraged by parents by making children to engage in productive activities immediately after school.
Does your kid like mathematics, stir the interest further by providing him with resources to nurture his interest. These things do not have to be expensive, few texts and a good reward for pursuing these interests will go a long way in making these interests turn to habits, after which, they no longer see it as a burden but a way of life.
I only mentioned mathematics but it could have been anything, it could have been interest in history, it could be coding, it could be finance, it could be science.
A lot of our kids have the ability to learn more than what they are being taught in school on their own if they are carefully guided.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical Engineering Or Geophysics / The Greatest Nigerian / Get This Beautiful Property In A Very Serene Family Environment in Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.