Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (48456 Views)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by dre11(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
An 11-year-old marriage was dissolved yesterday on the orders of an Ile-Tuntun Customary Court in Ibadan, citing adultery on the part of the woman and some irreconcilable differences.

By the court’s action, the union between Timisiyu Adegoke and his estranged wife, Modupe, a mother of two, was terminated. “I have caught her on many occasions in adulterous acts. I have reported same to relatives, friends and neighbours.

However, Modupe is smarter than me because I had no evidence to show the people I reported her to. These are the two sophisticated phones (tendered in court) with which she communicates with her lovers.

The nude pictures of Modupe, which she posted to her lovers, when she talks to them at night. My Lord, you will see various love messages, terrible pictures, description of how they enjoyed their romantic times, sexual intercourse and all sorts in the phones.

She is free to go; I do not want her again as a wife.” Adegoke tendered an android phone and Techo 230 which he seized from the woman as an evidence of her adulterous lifestyle.

President of the court, Chief Henry Agbaje, said he annulled the union following irreconcilable differences. He said: “The court is not happy that marriages are collapsing, but wherever there is a problem, the court will not hesitate to take appropriate action.

Therefore, the union between the two has henceforth ceased to be. “The custody of the children is granted to Modupe. Tirimisiyu shall pay a monthly allowance of N4,000 each for the feeding of the two children in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare.”

Modupe, according to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), had petitioned the court that her husband was too heartless and uncaring as she had been subjected to hunger and constant battering.

She said: “Ever since I married him, I have not seen or enjoyed any care or love as he deliberately refused to take up his responsibility.

Worse, Tirimisiyu does not hesitate to punch me at any given opportunity. He is such a difficult spouse to live with.

My life means nothing to him.” The respondent, however, denied the allegations, calling Modupe a professional prostitute and liar. Tirimisiyu told the court: “My Lord, the major cause of conflict between Modupe and I is her infidelity and the fact that she cannot be trusted.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/husband-presents-wifes-love-messages-nude-pictures-in-court/
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
A bad wife is every man's worst nightmare.

Without evidence(s), she'd have denied, that's why I ''trust dogs more than humans'' tongue

That's how the other day a woman's boyfriend told her not to sleep with her husband so the pvssy will be tight for him. I tire

Dear future wife, if you know you won't be faithful to me till the end, when I ask you to marry me, kindly say no angry

N/B: I dedicate this FTC to...

Bullshit!!!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by freezze(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
OGA O
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by babington91(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
pictures or adonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by thoollz: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jeez. Some guys dey try Sha. How u go dey chop leftovers? There are a thousand girls to choose from.

On a serious note, to all married couples out there please learn to remain with your spouse o. Stop pursuing other people's husband or wives. Single guys and girls if he/she is married, please let them Waka dey go.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked

This thing called 'ICT' is doing more harm than good to cheating partners.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by PhrettySekinat(f): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Godsent4life: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
I offer best rate for your iTunes card bring them all any denomination
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sexy Twitter User Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Raunchy Photos.. See photos..
https://www.nairaland.com/4447145/sexy-twitter-user-celebrates-16th

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by eberetos: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adult three & four nika tion is very dangerous. please married couples should stop these nonsense... what causes adultery sometimes is too much sex before marriage.. when you taste various penis or various vagina. how will you now concentrate on one person since you have felt various sizes of private parts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Jossyroyal1: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by ryd3(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na wah o
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Yelutide: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is usually the story of irresponsible husband claiming innocense. No matter how bad your marriage is, never ever present your wife nude picture to the public has evidence of infidelity even though it will finally end in divorce.

Marriage is not for matured children, but for responsible two matured adult.
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/husband-presents-wifes-love-messages-nude-pictures-in-court/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Frankbaro(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by BodmaxGift: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Too bhad. Marriage is for life.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by LotannaAnaekwe: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Women?!?
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by martineverest(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is y i likd my ethnic group, esan....married women don't try this shiit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by jojomario(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lucid1:
grin

A bad wife is everyman's worst nightmare
na soo

2 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by seanswitch(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Case closed.
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Michael781: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
make una leave this news 4 CYRIACUS na...

dis na him type of news na...una won put sand sand 4 him garri...grin

bad belle pipo everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by veacea: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blawd of Amos but I need pishure evidence to believe this newa
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by bionixs: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
babington91:
pictures or adonbilivit
Mr Robert THOMAS
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Kulas: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
I just saw the heading ,i dont care to read it further because i know as usual it must be Yoruba cases of adultery and divorce that keep filling our ears day by day.Please click on it and tell me if i am wrong or not.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by bigplayerz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
You see why I greeted OYO people specially in my last post...The news that comes from that part of Nigeria is always Gangsta

3 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:
This is usually the story of irresponsible husband claiming innocense. No matter how bad your marriage is, never ever present your wife nude picture to the public has evidence of infidelity even though it will finally end in divorce.

This wan never enter case before...

14 Likes

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by wickedworld: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok good
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Lincoln275(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by Tohzara(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shameless pussy hawker. After being exposed as a lovepeddler with uninhibited libido that takes foreign dicks despite her marriage vows, with concrete evidence provided in court, she now wants to vindicate herself and justify her whoring ways by making allegations that cannot be backed by any evidence, aside word of mouth. We know that trick.

We have no evidence that your husband batters you, but there's evidence that you have shattered his trust and battered him emotionally.

In a legal marriage, Adultery is supposed to be a criminal offence punishable under the law, because it is a breach of contract, a disrespectful one at that.

The man made the right move.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by wickedworld: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by phlame(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yelutide:

What is this 1 saying

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court by maxiuc(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.