Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) (45095 Views)

Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) / North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Snake Killed Inside 'Goodness & Mercy' Bus Going To Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
they should move down there and do on the spot assessment o, this is a route thousands ply everyday.

I no wan hear later say part of the bridge head collapsed leaving about ____ dead o.

Nigeria no dey ever dey proactive, na reactive system we dey operate.

abeg, I dey plan enter Enugu when this lockdown end for inter state abeg
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
iLUCID:

Kindly shed more light please. What am I not seeing?
Before it was edited it read "Trailer explodes". There was no explosion, with the level of insecurity in the country the word "explosion" could generate other meaning like an act of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by prettmum(f): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
cbrezy:
Photo I took early this year, may God help and bless my state Anambra cry
is the bridge open
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by uvie66: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
tillaman:
The guy forming Denzel Washington in the second pic is trying to check what he can salvage from the wreck, I know that look
I just hope there was no casualty
no need to tell us...im eye just focus on the debris behind the trailer.
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
KELVINXY:
i thought INTER STATE lockdown is still on? undecided
Audio lockdown. People still travel. Just be ready to pay over twice the normal fare...
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by Benega9(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
mitcheeewwwww
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
prettmum:
is the bridge open

They locked it, I mean they even made a gate on the bridge entrance but they only allow Trailers carrying Goods to pass.
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by able88(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fogman:
Please the appropriate authorities should do the needful. this is the only gateway to East and nothing should happen to that bridge
Lies.. East west road enters the east via south
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
I guest the spell/spirit of niger area is burn and dissolve of every nagetive bonds
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

This time around, it wasn't any mechanical fault. Those Fula people can do and undo

Wetin de do your brain self this man

Proove to the public that it's fulani that did it please it stop this psycho attitude
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by Beolly(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin
tillaman:
The guy forming Denzel Washington in the second pic is trying to check what he can salvage from the wreck, I know that look
I just hope there was no casualty
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by prettmum(f): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
cbrezy:

They locked it, I mean they even made a gate on the bridge entrance but they only allow Trailers carrying Goods to pass.
really I want to go to Lagos by Thursday is very urgent...
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2020
What a failed state,no fire fighter to immediately stop dis flams?
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2020
prettmum:
really I want to go to Lagos by Thursday is very urgent...

Your in Anambra state now?
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by prettmum(f): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2020
No
Re: Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) by prettmum(f): 5:28am On Jun 08, 2020
cbrezy:

Your in Anambra state now?
no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.