Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) (45112 Views)

Full Details Of The Lagos Rail Masterplan - Jubril Gawat / Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Konpresor012(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
“This african man called Jibril is an immigrant in Valencia, Spain. Jibril picked an envelope containing €4,250 (Over N2.5m) on one of the streets in Valencia few days ago. Jibril then chose to play a hero and decided to take the envelope containing the money to the police and handed it over to police officers.

The officers and everyone around were surprised.

The police officer in charge then asked Jibril who is also an illegal immigrant to make a statement and its at that moment that they asked him to present his personal papers (ID)

The police officer then discovered that Jibril did not have a residence card (ID) to prove that he was legally living in Spain. He was then immediately detained.

Sadly, Jibril was last week deported back to his home country in Africa and banned for years without ever stepping a foot in Spain!”

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/11/illegal-immigrant-jibril-deported.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by dasparrow: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

It is well with you Bro Jibril.

247 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by slimjohn2k5: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
E not think am well. But if he trend them go give am paper

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nothing spoil! He did what was right! And that is what Matters.

The Path to your Breakthrough could look rough , tough and Humanly foolish. But when GOD remembers you, those who laugh at you will join to celebrate you.

344 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by christistruth01: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

It's alright though. God has a better plan for him there in his home country. Jibril learned the hard way that oyibo no send Africans message neither are oyibos loyal. In fact, fear anyone wey no fear oyibo. If you doubt me, ask Black Americans and Black South Africans.

Agreed

21 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Lionnation: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jubril all sudani you mean

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Golan007: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jubril is always a good man.

Even if unpopular.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by tobillionaire(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
I actually have nothing to say, but let me use this opportunity to invite my bosses in the making... Nwamaikpe, slawormiir and falseprophet to the podium

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by slawormiir: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Jibril way mumu

Jibril like suffer

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by alpharoyalty: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
The law is the law

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by TooMuchStuff: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Right here in Nigeria we only know Jubril Al-Sudani.

God get ya back as a honest gee.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
This story is very funny grin

15 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by chynergy1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
not funny, illegality cannot beget legality.
that s the west for you, cry cry cry

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by BigSarah(f): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
He deserves it, his stay in that country is criminal...
Even if he saves a children hospital from burning he still committed a crime

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
I really felt for him, I'll bet he was thinking that after his selfless act , the government will reward him with papers.

As long as they was no form of identification in the bag containing the money he should have kept it for himself (maybe that was Good sending him blessings).

He knew fairly well that he didn't have any documents but still went to a police station.
The Spanish Government has done something bad to themselves because this will cause any illegal immigrant from doing any selfless acts in the future.

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by bdon123(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
dasparrow:
Awww Jibril embarassed

Loyal as in?Oyigbo no get time for sentiments like u Nigerians.A Nigerian will say u cant tro d baby wit d bathwater.Jubril was stupid period.He broke d law by illegally entering into a country on false pretense.It was silly if him to hav even picked d money in d first place.If for better he pick d money n keep it to himself than foolishly reporting himself to a police station.He broke d law by illegal stay n that it.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by bdon123(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
chynergy1:
not funny, illegality cannot beget legality.
that s the west for you, cry cry cry
At last a sensible nigerian has spoken.U broke d law u pay d price simple.

31 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, "if you pick up money, it is yours".
That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria several years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?

But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today by any means necessary.

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by starbuck(f): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
They should have been considerate at least..
Deporting him was too harsh of a punishment because I doubt if they will be able to encounter his kind again in that country

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Penguin2: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu Jibril.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, "if you pick up money, it is yours".
That is God's way of compensating you for being at the right place at the right time.

Except you have more than you'd ever need or the money you picked has a tracker on it, there is no moral justification whatsoever to return it.

My first gold necklace was one I picked up at Onu-Asata in the late eighties. I'd later sell this necklace several years later to afford money to take my ex-boss's classy wife on a date and blow her mind when she came visiting Nigeria years later.
This lady will eventually connect me to the people who transformed and made me fortunate in this life.

So please, where would I have been today if I had not picked up that gold necklace at Onu-Asata?
Where would I have been if I had let morals stop me from leaving a legacy in that married woman's kpekus?

Would there have been a triumphant entry into Jerusalem if Jesus had not picked and ridden a colt that was not his?

I hope this story serves as a lesson for those who pray to God to order their steps and would still walk past their blessings because they don't want to offend God.

The moment we realize that God's ways are not our ways and we can never fathom them, that is when we'd realize that nothing should separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus.

No matter how much money you pick up today, it will still finish one day, so why mortgage your forever because of the satisfaction of today?
But before you answer that stupid question, remember that your forever is threatened if you can not satisfy your today.

Are you sure you have not given up on heavenly race?

Don’t let Rightousness catch u sha grin

Meanwhile I think the guy was deported because Spanish police didn’t wanna have anyone who would later stab some group of innocent Spanish people while screaming “Allah Arkbar!”

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by realestate99: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2021
i pray this story is true, I fear all these Nigerian bloggers pass Ebola, they are just in for money not for passion

To the story, although it is hard but the truth must be told, Spain did well, Africans believe in hierarchy of sin, that a sin is superior to the other, being an illegal immigrant has negated his good deed, to be a thorough honest man he should not have been in Spain illegally. You cant kill a chicken in the morning and save a lamb in the afternoon, Nahi!!! it does not work like that.

in summary, Returning the money is good, being in Spain illegally is bad, deporting him is the logical answer to uphold the state's value system.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by tillaman(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2021
the fact that he’s an illegal immigrant in the country could have made him keep the money you found it you didn’t steal it

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Mokason288(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2021
This is the second Dull jubril I know

7 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by ablejesus26(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2021
All I see here is a man who wants to do good,but is unwise to evaluate the situation attached to his quest
for doing good.
Why be in the country without papers in the first place
so he came into the country illegally undecided undecided
he had another motive for doing this
bad man wan do good,but got served sad

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Martini101(m): 2:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Oyibo doesn't play with due process.

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Prayfortheworld: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2021
There's what we call blessing in disguise. But sometimes we want to act holier than thou, I've said this and will continue to say it nothing will ever make me return any money i find in any place.

After all we came to this world empty handed.. nobody carry money enter this world.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Zanotty(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2021
That guy no wise.if to say I'm wise,jibril for dy club now with Latinas all over drinking tequila

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2021
God will reward him, in his own terms.
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by Oduduwa707: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2021
The international community should condemn Spain.

Does anyone still remember the 'Spiderman' story in Paris where the illegal immigrant saved a little girl's life and he was granted French citizenship

21 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by janedonez(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Gade
Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by McOluOmo: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Abokii na Abokii

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Most times we think there is instant reward for doing good deeds, if it was a good deed we shouldn't even expect any reward.

But jubril I hope you are at peace in your heart for returning the money.

Sha I was hoping to see Buhari lookalike when I saw jubril

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Three Female SIIHST Lecturers Die In Kaduna Auto Crash (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.