Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Of All The Ladies In The World, This Is Why I Got Married To Annie-tuface Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Of All The Ladies In The World, This Is Why I Got Married To Annie-tuface Idibia (536 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of All The Ladies In The World, This Is Why I Got Married To Annie-tuface Idibia by Embase(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Words of the popular hip-hop musician, TuBaba Innocent Idibia, speaking on his marriage to Annie

Click on this link below to read more

https://yawabase.com/2020/06/tuface-idibia-of-all-the-ladies-in-the-world-this-is-the-reason-why-i-got-married-to-annie.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwVOQBqxMc

Re: Of All The Ladies In The World, This Is Why I Got Married To Annie-tuface Idibia by keentola(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” – Bill Patterson
Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 450 naira?
Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?
I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: Of All The Ladies In The World, This Is Why I Got Married To Annie-tuface Idibia by donbachi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Why u no go marry her..when she dey steal her mama peppersoup dey give u,back in dem days.

(1) (Reply)

Police Reportedly Detain Celebrity Bar Man, Cubana Chief Priest / Justine Skye, Wizkid Ex Reacts To Her ”photoshop” In Nollywood Movie / DJ Cuppy Spotted Doing This Awkward Thing Inside A Bathtub (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.