Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister (29135 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by StylelushMag: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6uf_YS2BCc

Wisdom Macaulay, the elder brother of 2baba’s wife, Annie Idibia, has apologized to his sister and retracted his earlier statement that she was hooked on drugs.

Macaulay had earlier accused his younger sister, Annie Idibia of being on drugs and abandoning him and his immediate family in a video that trended this week.

According to Macaulay, who looks distressed and unkempt in the video that is currently trending, his sister is not on drugs and he also is not on drugs but was forced to make that false allegation.

“I have been under depression for a long time now and I realize and I know that the route I took wasn’t the right one.

“It’s just a whole lot going on and to feel that your food, your source of income is taking away from you is what made me make such a false allegation against my family member. I am deeply and truly sorry,” Macaulay said.

He then appealed to Annie Idibia, her husband 2baba, his own mother and the entire Idibia and Macaulay families to find a place in their hearts to forgive him.

He also appealed to Nigerians to come to his aid and assist him to fend for himself as he is both a fashion designer and music producer.

Macaulay had earlier accused his younger sister, Annie Idibia of being on drugs and abandoning him and his immediate family in a video that trended this week.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/02/wisdom-macaulay-apologises-to-2babas-wife-annie-idibia-video/?amp=1

I am truly sorry for the hurt I have caused my Family the Macaulay's, Idibias's family, my wife, my inlaws, my children and my sisters children.

I take back every word I put out, please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Thanks to all the people that have reached out to me from all over the world and those around me that have given me support and strength in this my troubling time.

God bless you.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb2ThzADUiu/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by pyyxxaro: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hunger don wire am , naa once e Loyal back

See e goat mouth like who de smoke Bournvita undecided

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by rickpat(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
psycho,the day she helps you,she is a good person..

the day she doesn't help...you write all sort of things about her whether true or false...silly boy...wait...silly man( her elder bro right?,na old man na)

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Chiefecho(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Watching the video you would know he was obviously on drugs

He has made Nigerians know the kind of person he is

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by slawormiir: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere
Pussy ass elder brother saying shit publicly about his own blood and flesh

Oh sorry...
Flesh and blood
Weed...
let me just dragg my last tie ...atleast this one is enough for the night before my brain start confusing words and phrase

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by chelsea1116(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Most times social media takes away the sensible part of us..

He looks like who is under the influence of a hard drug or something.

How can a grown up man feel so entitled!! He said he was demanding for his rights!!

HOW for CHRIST'S SAKE?

because shes married to 2face?

Few days later, here is Mr Man apologising. Why do some do things like this nah.

And yes i m putting my mouth cos wotever u put out in media becomes public wahala.

34 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Chijeep(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Apologically surprised

Now I believe that this idiot is under the influence of weed.

Another idiotic approach:- must he come online to display his stupid apology again undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by manikspears: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
They don threaten this guy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
“I have been under depression for a long time now and I realize and I know that the route I took wasn’t the right one
Blame it on depression.

Anyways........
A Chinese proverb says ....

无论走错路多远,都回头

(Translation)

'No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road.....................TURN BACK'!!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
manikspears:
They don threaten this guy
Na u threaten am

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Perfecttouchade: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by God1000(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
He needs to stop taking his family issues to social media, nothing good Will come out of it

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Mooh247: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
angry
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by bigdammyj: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Okay
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by RichDad1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
The Idibias will be a fool if they accept this junky’s apology.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Ojemedad: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Shameful family

As a man, try to make your own money, e get why

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by pretydiva(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Say no to drugs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by 1860x: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
post=111597403:

Na u threaten am
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by 1860x: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
angry
[/s]
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by ObaOfEsan: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Oblongata: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dude is a junkie! Just look at him!!!

Dude could have hit it big just like P square’s elder brother… but see what drugs turned him too!

14 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Alajiki(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Druggie

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Mindlog: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
He is now sober for the meantime.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by julybaba(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omo see brother.
Elder brother wey mumu.

20 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by festacman(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
This young man, Wisdom Macaulay, is a victim 'Big Sis Comfort Zone Sydrome' . I know someone who made this same mistake.

The syndrome occurs when a sister who married a RICH but BUSY man adopts one her brothers as a favourite who becomes her confidante, keeps her company and runs errands. In return, the brother lives in-residence, gets generous handouts, good clothings, gets free food and drinks, drive free cars and generally enjoy FALSE comfort instead of hustling to maker his own money.

As time goes on, the sister's children grow, her husband slows down, rendering the favorite brother REDUNDANT. Then all of a sudden it will dawn him that he has been living his life for his sister and he has no savings, investment or property like his mates.

The foregoing, in brief, is likely to be what happened to Wisdom Macaulay. Obviously, he has a LAIDBACK mindset. He needs help to avoid him either committing suicide or harming his sister Annie.

Truth be said, there are SMART favourite brothers who would maximally and ruthlessly exploit 'Big Sis Comfort Zone' to build up savings, acquire certifications, acquire property and even start business.

45 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) / Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.