Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar (1799 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar by maxigrammedia(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nollywood Actress, and ‘Drama-Queen’, Tonto Dike shared a throwback photo of herself showing her body before she did her plastic surgery and a recent one after the surgery, showing her transformation.

Praising her new body, she took the liberty to attack those who opposed and criticize her option to enhance her physical beauty, saying;

Where are the aproko’s that said surgery is not good ooo
May my old body be your portion m, Rolling eyes…(if I slap you? Your eyes will shift

She added the hashtag #ProudlyACosmeticSurgeryBaby

https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2020/06/tonto-dikeh-shares-photos-of-her-body.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar by HITsquad: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Real beauty is something that the eyes can't see,
And The hands can't feel....

That's you! Yes you reading this!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar by PrinzCarter(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wonderful, anyway more money to u and happy banging..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar by DevCareer: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
I see...

Anyway, in celebration of World Environment Day, there is need to encourage and remind ourselves of the need to stay safe, improve our knowledge of our health, safety and environment and validate our mastery of safety management.
Check out the link below for an online health, safety and environmental (HSE) training that can help you become an authority in occupational health and safety

https://clariongr.com/course-cat/online-courses/health-safety-and-environment/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar by scoundrel(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oh my. I am impressed. The body is trendy. What will she do if slim females come back into style? I still suggest her hitting the gym. A curvy body is eye-catching, a slim one is some men's prefence, but an athletic figure is always the desired mate-choice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photos Of Her Body Before And After Surgery, Saying "Where Ar by doggedfighter(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Her body, her choice

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Response on "CHEATING SCANDAL" with Jo Pearl(Video) / Korra Obidi Husband Justin Dean Signs The Divorce Papers / Dmx: Soul Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.