Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,638 members, 7,823,801 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Meter Payment Disagreement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meter Payment Disagreement (146 Views)

Electricity Consumers Will Be Refunded For Meter Payment – NERC / I Need A Code To Reset Conlog Prepaid Meter - / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meter Payment Disagreement by obed92(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, please, I have a pressing issue I'd like the house to enlighten me on what to do. Recently my compound is having light issues with the meter and it was adviced that the compound goes for new three phase meter because of the load. So, during the general meeting called by the Landlord, he said that the cost of the new three phase meter which is #70,000 plus would be shared according to the tenants living in the compound. And from my findings, the meter when installed will be the Landlord's property at the end. Should anybody leaves, the meter remains in the current house. Please, advise me on what to do. As this is rubbing Peter to pay Paul.

(1) (Reply)

Reports Of UN Handing Over 24 Lgs To Cameroon Or New State False, Says Former Bo / Competitive Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty / How Do You Market Your Business Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.