Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Photos Of Herself Before And After Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Photos Of Herself Before And After Surgery (505 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Photos Of Herself Before And After Surgery by charlievibez(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tonto Dikeh has take to her Instagram account to Instagram account to show curvy photos of herself as birthday draws near.

In a post yesterday, Tonto Dikeh WOW the internet with a huge change of herself as she showed photos of herself before and after surgery.

this got many fans talking and they asked to know the secret of her new looks..

Here are the photos of her before and after surgery and also the fans comments:
https://www.charlievibez.com/tonto-dikeh-share-her-old-photos-before-and-after-surgery/

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Finally Blessed Davido & Chioma Union With Prayers. PHOTPS / I Do Not Do Rituals On My Patients, I Was Blackmailed By Gist Lover / World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.