Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira (508 Views)

Fanzywine Launched In Ikeja, Sets Standard To Become The Largest Liquor In Ikeja / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira by inforsu: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Dolce Hanoi Golden Lake Hotel now becomes the 1st hotel plated in gold and it is open for business in Vietnam.

World's '1st' gold-plated hotel launched in Vietnam, cost $198.45 million(₦77bn) to build
All equipments including cutleries and were all plated in gold.

see 360° view of this Mega hotel
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/07/dolce-hanoi-golden-lake-hotel-is-reportedly-the-1st-hotel-plated-in-gold.php

Renting a room cost about $250 (N96,875.00) per night in the bid to make it affordable to many.

The world’s first self-proclaimed gold-plated hotel called Dolce Hanoi Golden Lake Hotel is reportedly open for business in Vietnam. With this edifice, the face of international tourism is about to change.

The hotel is plated in 24-carat gold in its lobbies. It also features an infinity pool and rooms with all cutleries, toilet seats, showerheads in gold,Coffee is served in gold cups.

It took about 11 years and a whopping $200m (N77,500,000,000) to build. Gold for the hotel was locally sourced to reduce building costs.

The hotel comprises of 400 rooms and will be operated under the American Wyndham Hotels brand.

Nguyen Huu Duong, the owner of the hotel, said.

“We want the ordinary people to the super rich… to check-in. Our group has a factory that can do gold-plated stuff, so the cost for our equipment and furniture here is quite cheap,”

Re: World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira by Vyzz: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Wow

Its amazing

But in a few years I believe the will see it wasn't worth it.... Some of this building techniques will be obsolete....

By the way...

I dey pray make God give me and my bros them money to use lodge inside this building...

No be for any how person...
Re: World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira by inforsu: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
Wow

Its amazing

But in a few years I believe the will see it wasn't worth it.... Some of this building techniques will be obsolete....

By the way...

I dey pray make God give me and my bros them money to use lodge inside this building...

No be for any how person...

Amen oo
Re: World's '1st' Gold-plated Hotel Launched In Vietnam, Cost ₦77billion Naira by uniqueboi1(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2020
When money speaks my language grin

(1) (Reply)

Megan Thee Stallion Hospitalized & Can't Twerk Anymore! Tory Lanez Arrested At K / Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy / Bbnaija: Watch Embarrassing Moment Biggie Walked Dorathy Out Of The Diary Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.