Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (35145 Views)

Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture) / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Salt06(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
smiley
Happy Wedding Anniversary to God's servants. Your lives and ministry has been a blessing to me. My Bible study and prayer life has been impacted too and I'm stirred to seek God more listening to your sermons.
May God continue to anoint you with fresh oil continually.
Greater Grace! Greater works!!
Greater Glory!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by gwama: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
He is a spiritualist not pastor. cool cool cool
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
tydi:
He was once my spiritual father I looked up to before Odumeje (the lion himself) took his place in my life..

I still respect him though..

Many more year with your sweetheart papa!
hian!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
scoundrel:
That they are celebrating doesn’t mean they are happily married. One can ask Daniella Okeke and others if they think I’m lying.

Home breaker! shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by davooomat(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Am not a preacher of love
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by philiancoop(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
he's 49 now, married at 33. He met her at 27
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by OVB123: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
My father and leader, happy marriage anniversary and may God continue to keep u both united in love.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Happinessjosh(f): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
he's 49 now, married at 33.
He met her at 27

Hmmm Mr calculator you must be good in calculus shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Christabeliciou: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy Birthday the Mandate, man of God. I celebrate grace..Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and the family sir....I am truly blessed and encourage by the undiluted sermons and prayers..More grace sir
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Sososo(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy anniversary and many more blissful years together
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Obec70(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy marriage anniversary Apostle & Wife! More year's both in His vineyard & family
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rozz:
unconfirmed rumors should not be taken seriously
Same thing with Nigeria. No politicians get charged and Nigeria is hungry, robbery everywhere and migrations. Still nobody has been convicted and made to account for anything. We are good people!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
listowell:

Same thing with Nigeria. No politicians get charged and Nigeria is hungry, robbery everywhere and migrations. Still nobody has been convicted and made to account for anything. We are good people!
lol
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
tydi:
He was once my spiritual father I looked up to before Odumeje (the lion himself) took his place in my life..

I still respect him though..

Many more year with your sweetheart papa!

You too
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Massive congrats to them. More grace to continue.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by GorkoDimo: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2020
The Otebo girl have enjoyed his dick more than this Poster wife in the last 16 years. angry
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by CHARLYX9: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2020
philiancoop:
he's 49 now, married at 33.
He met her at 27
i thought he was 50 sometime in 2018 and sometimes in 2019 which age É—o one believe now to É“e true.

https://www.nairaland.com/5095349/apostle-suleman-celebrates-50th-birthday

His wife's age is Not true she is above 43yrs of age É—o your research well

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by philiancoop(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2020
CHARLYX9:
i thought he was 50 sometime in 2018 and sometimes in 2019 which age É—o one believe now to É“e true.

https://www.nairaland.com/5095349/apostle-suleman-celebrates-50th-birthday

His wife's age is Not true she is above 43yrs of age É—o your research well

I was referring to the man's age he married and the age he was when he met his wife. I found the 49 at Wikipedia, they may be wrong though
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by philiancoop(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Happinessjosh:
he's 49 now, married at 33. He met her at 27
Hmmm Mr calculator you must be good in calculus shocked shocked
I cannot but give credit to Einstein for this work...
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Congrats
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by CHARLYX9: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
philiancoop:

I was referring to the man's age he married and the age he was when he met his wife. I found the 49 at Wikipedia, they may be wrong though
okay because i am aldi confused about the wife's age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.