Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,419 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria Said Wole Soyinka - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria Said Wole Soyinka (172 Views)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump / See New PM Of Finland, Buhari Is Old Enough To Be Her Grandfather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria Said Wole Soyinka by Yunda(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wole Soyinka on thursday said that President Muhammadu Buhari is no longer in charge of Nigeria.

Wole Soyinka responded to the letter written to Buhari by the former military governor of Kaduna State, Col. Abubakar Dangiwa Umar(retd), as he advised Buhari to change his way of appointments, noting that his appointments into offices of the Federal Government, which is favouring some and frustrating others, would bring downfall and destruction to the country.

Moreover,it is not the first time Soyinka is blaming Buhari’s actions and his administrative modus operandi, since the President assumed office in 2015.

on April 2, 2020,the English guru criticised President Buhari’s ways
of handling the coronavirus epedemic, saying the president has been blatant as the virus has taken the country.

However,Soyinka,on March 30, 2020, said movement restriction imposed on two states of the federation by Buhari as “unconstitutional and a political virus for the future.”

despite the criticisms from Nigerians at home and abroad, Buhari, has been working seriously to make Nigeria a better country.

Moreover, Soyinka is not that ok with his achievements, Soyinka during an interview on PlusTv Africa,he said the answer to the nation’s problem is decentralization.

He stated,as quoted by TheCable, “First, I was dismayed by the silence that followed this revelation. I think those responsible for this criminal awry should be punished. It is not ok just to discuss it. It’s criminal.

Furthermore,I have said this times without numbers. I don’t believe there is really any person in charge in Aso Rock. I’m sorry to say this.

Although,I have been studying the movement for the past year and a half and I believe this president is not in charge of this nation, in so many aspects and directions. I am sure that he’s not really in charge of the country

https://mynaijapress.com.ng/buhari-is-not-in-charge-of-nigeria-said-wole-soyinka/

(1) (Reply)

In The United States, Protests Have Intensified. / Dictators didn't allow their police to target Black people / Inter-korean Feud: N. Korea To Redeploy Troops To Inter-korean Cooperation Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.