Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Bestie Got Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Bestie Got Raped (1153 Views)

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) / The Three Years Old Child That Got Raped By The Mother's Boyfriend. / Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie Got Raped by OB7Foreva(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
I haven't been taking this rape of a thing trending online so serious. Not until this morning my bestie informed me that she has been raped and showing signs of pregnancy lately. Pls nairalanders I'm confused and don't know how to help her embarassed this girl is 18 she's really really depressed and having sucidal thoughts. I've told her to inform her parents but she refused saying that she's ashamed..

Re: My Bestie Got Raped by xendra: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
if she wasn't feeling pregnant shame would have made her keep quiet, and when she finally finds a voice some zombies will say she is lying, why didn't she speak the first time...... if you have never been raped before you may not understand so shut up and leave rape victims alone, you only make it harder. even boys get raped and can't find the voice to talk about it because of some yeye people in our society

@OP it depends how far she is willing to take the case to get justice, I think social media platforms like Twitter and others have been helping people come out and get help

4 Likes

Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Orubebe01: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
may not be rape bro. she knows what is trending this days and decided terming it rape.
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by OB7Foreva(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Her male friends not close friends tho
Orubebe01:
who raped her
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Adrian9(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Keep the baby abeg o!
Suicidal thoughts are always regretted when not acted upon.
This kind Federal RAPEpublic of Nigeria sef!!!!!!!!
I taya
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Juliusmomoh: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
What a mountain of beautiful nonsence...... I don't trust girls nowadays.. wink
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by OB7Foreva(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
C'mon man the girl is serious, this is a young naive girl.. she is down right now seeing her self as trash I'm even tired of consoling her
Orubebe01:
may not be rape bro. she knows what is trending this days and decided terming it rape.
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Orubebe01: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
OB7Foreva:
C'mon man the girl is serious, this is a young naive girl.. she is down right now seeing her self as trash I'm even tired of consoling her
Then let the rapers be arrested asap.
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Authoreety: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
If she knows the guys then, her problem is 30% solved
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by OB7Foreva(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Of course she know them
Authoreety:
If she knows the guys then, her problem is 30% solved
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by longetivity(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
i feel your scripted story bro
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by XXLMANDIGO: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
A Girl told me on phone she feels like raping me. I was shocked and livid inside of me. She understand no one would believe it or no one would take such matter serious. I now conclude that it's a female world actually.
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by donnie(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
The stupid boy asked if they did it with protection. And she is pregnant?

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Got Raped by stupidmod1: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
donnie:
The stupid boy asked if they did it with protection. And she is pregnant?
maybe he tot d condom burst
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
well cooked beer palour gist
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Mayng01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fake! Scripted!!! Concocted!!!
Re: My Bestie Got Raped by Itohanmiwa: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Op wise u, now let's assume the story is real, that means na you the girl see as mumu na y she dash you the tag bestie and you are acting it. What sort of girl will be raped by two girls and then another one again, claiming they drugged her and you believed her. I pray you won't see the problem seeking female women leads to.

(1) (Reply)

Video Nigeria Pastor Kills And Buries Woman Under His Church Altar In Ogun State / (video) I Raped Her For Turning Down My Advances, 29-year-old Man Confesses / Two Boys Allegedly Assault A Girl For Refusing Their Proposal Graphics Photo 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.