Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage (26810 Views)

Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Paul Enenche Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Viktoreze(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew Chapter 6:1-4 says “Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly I say to you, they have reviewed their reward. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your father who sees in secret will reward you.”
This teaches us to keep it secret when we help anyone at all. And I pray that our spiritual leaders begin to practice what they preach.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Inanslove(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Congrats pastor.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
HBD Sir. Meanwhile sub your dstv and gotv cheaply and contact us for any issues.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Viktoreze:
Our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew Chapter 6:1-4 says “Beware of practicing your piety before men in order to be seen by them; for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.
Thus, when you give alms, sound no trumpet before you, as hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by men. Truly I say to you, they have reviewed their reward. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your father who sees in secret will reward you.”
This teaches us to keep it secret when we help anyone at all. And I pray that our spiritual leaders begin to practice what they preach.
These are some of the fruits that Jesus commanded that His followers look out for.
If your "men of god" openly flout the commandments of the same God they supposedly worship i.e. producing bad fruits in the name of God, should we know to distance ourselves from such people?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Chochovini: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The giving, while great to behold, is done in disobedience to Christ's commands though....

undecided undecided
The actions of the couple/church would fall under the classification of "filthy rags" ...
. MR Man, that man knows that part of the Scripture better than all your entire generations put together.

Hence he kept emphasizing on the fact that “THIS IS NOT A SHOW OFF“

Maybe U practically had to skip that part of the account cos U are more interested in demostrating your self-made judge knowledge.

At times, certain things are done to encourage others to follow suit. If U cannot go round the World, U can go to the World around U.
Gesture that deserve commendation should not be greeted with condemnation.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Duchezgold(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=wink2015 post=90343486]

WHICH TRIBE AND STATE OF ORIGIN is Pastor and Mrs Enenche?

Dr Paul is idoma while his wife is egede benue state
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by OVB123: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
More grease to ur elbow sir. May d Lord God continue to increase U at all sides and may ur days be long. Once more happy birthday.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Chochovini: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Giving that is not in obedience to God's command? undecided
Stop the unnecessary hate. Emancipate yourself from mental bitterness for someone who‘s doing what you cannot do. He is not responsible for all the problems in your life.

U are not God and therefore have no right to judge anyone‘s action, moreso, Men Of God.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Servants of GOD, Pastors Paul and Becky Eneche,My prayer for you is a Greater Anointing from The Third Heaven come Massively and Mightily upon you and your Wife in JESUS Name

You are one of the few I Love to Hear...

What's the third heaven? I always thought there is one heaven.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by SATANIIST: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
we satanist celebrate with you
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Chochovini: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The giving that is exhibited is not done in obedience to Christ's commandment that our left hand not know what our right hand is doing.

According to the Bible, God will not reward the actions of this pastor and his wife here. grin
. U Have a very BIG problem.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Righteousness89(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Doradorwa:
What's the third heaven? I always thought there is one heaven.
See 2corithians 12:1-4
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
barnawilla:

He's our Papa,
He's Anointed
He's Blessed
He's a giver
He's kind
He's nice
He's faithful
We love you Daddy
are you okay
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chochovini:
. MR Man, that man knows that part of the Scripture better than all your entire generations put together.
Hence he kept emphasizing on the fact that “THIS IS NOT A SHOW OFF“
He knows scripture better than I do but he chooses to disobey God's own command for what reason then?
Chochovini:
.Maybe U practically had to skip that part of the account cos U are more interested in demostrating your self-made judge knowledge.
What part of what account? undecided
Chochovini:
.At times, certain things are done to encourage others to follow suit.
What better thing can a follower of God do to encourage others to follow suit? Isn't obedience of God's very own word the utmost?
Chochovini:
If U cannot go round the World, U can go to the World around U. Gesture that deserve commendation should not be greeted with condemnation.
Not according to Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ warned his followers "a bad tree cannot produce good fruits". What your pastor has done can be applauded by the world... but not by those who follow Jesus Christ because what He did is in disobedience to what Christ commanded. undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chochovini:
. U Have a very BIG problem.
No I don't. I just believe in obeying God as God said I should.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chochovini:
Stop the unnecessary hate. Emancipate yourself from mental bitterness for someone who‘s doing what you cannot do. He is not responsible for all the problems in your life.
I don't hate them. And I don't mix emotions with my beliefs... I have no problems in my life either that this man can attend to in any capacity.
Chochovini:
.U are not God and therefore have no right to judge anyone‘s action, moreso, Men Of God.
I am not God but I know what God commands, and I believe God over the admissions of men such as your "man of god" there. cheesy
I am not the one judging him here... simply stating what Jesus Christ said about people who carry out such acts supposedly in the name of God. cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by skyfather09(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
coded man... him try, e remain those other ones.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by philiancoop(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Good one. I am beginning to admire this Man of God
That should be I'm beginning to admire his money sharing
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Promzyunique(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please how many had daddy freeze given
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Geekop: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy Birthday sir...
More of God's Grace, Presence, Power, Blessings and Protection.
Cheers
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by judedwriter(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Congratulations sir! More anointing to excel IJN.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Titto(f): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
God's General..happy birthday sir. My birthday is on the 8th of June.

Hello my birthday mate, happy birthday to us
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by StagethemTVee: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yay!!! Good to know.
Titto:

Hello my birthday mate, happy birthday to us
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by OKTolu: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one sir, may your day be long
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Sososo(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
HBD sir
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Obec70(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy birthday beloved Pastor, more unction to function. God's Oracle! You are blessed may your purse never run dry!
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good one, sir.
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by bezimo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Haters will be deaf and dumb to this kind of news
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by dasparrow: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one Dr Pastor and Dr Mrs Enenche!

God bless!
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Prolific007(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2020
owukpa:
As part of activities to mark his birthday anniversary, Dr. Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, on Thursday, distributed food items, toiletries, clothing and others items to orphanages and the less-priviledged.

The cleric was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche, at the Glory Dome in a brief prayer to mark his birthday.

IDOMA VOICE recalls that the ministry had distributed palliatives four times to its members and other people irrespective of religion during the total lockdown in the nation's capital to cushion the effects of the pandemic on the people.

Speaking at the low-key ceremony, Dr. Enenche said the church was not unaware of the hardship in the country due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He, however, said the church would continue to reach out to people as the Lord empowers them.

"This is not a showoff, but a practical demonstration of what Jesus Christ said. He had instructed us to let our light shine before men that they might see our good work and glorify our father who is in heaven.

"We bless God for a day like this and we pray to see more of it in Jesus name."

In her brief address, Dr. Mrs. Enenche said the outreach was the fifth time within the last two months.

She described Thursday's outreach ministration as special because it coincides with the Dr. Enenche's day.

"Like the senior pastor earlier said, this is not a showoff or to prove any point. It is part of our efforts to reach out to orphanages and the less-privileged as we have been doing.

"This is about the fifth time we will be doing this. Today is special because it is Daddy's birthday. We pray God to continue to strengthen him. As his days are, so shall his strength be.

"We use him as a point of contact to anyone celebrating his birthday today that the Lord would bless and keep you. He would make his face to shine upon you."

One of the Orphanages heads a Reverend Father and another a Catholic nun who accompanied some children from their orphanage homes were in appreciation of the love that cuts across classes, denominations and races.

Among the items donates were, bags of rice, clothing items, noodles, vegetable oil and beans, fish, yams and many  other items.

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/06/dr-paul-enenche-distributes-food-clothing-items-to-orphanages-others-to-mark-his-birthday.html

May God Bless You Sir For We Wish You Were Even Our President
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by ofiko123(m): 4:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Happy birthday Dr pastor Paul Enenche..
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by okoloemmalex(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
stagger:

I can choose when to be refined and when not to be refined. It is my prerogative. At least I do not come out here to criticize people without facts.

Mr. fact, who's wise from the following assumption

1. the church who donates to the govt that controls wealth of the state or perhaps nation that can always get what they needed as they 're in control of money (huge sum at their disposal)

2. the church that cascaded down by always making sure they give food to the destitute and for the hungry citizenry whose daily bread what truncated because of lockdown by the same govt.

it's a common wisdom, but its hard to get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.