Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage (26804 Views)

Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Paul Enenche Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by owukpa(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
As part of activities to mark his birthday anniversary, Dr. Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, on Thursday, distributed food items, toiletries, clothing and others items to orphanages and the less-priviledged.

The cleric was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche, at the Glory Dome in a brief prayer to mark his birthday.

IDOMA VOICE recalls that the ministry had distributed palliatives four times to its members and other people irrespective of religion during the total lockdown in the nation's capital to cushion the effects of the pandemic on the people.

Speaking at the low-key ceremony, Dr. Enenche said the church was not unaware of the hardship in the country due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He, however, said the church would continue to reach out to people as the Lord empowers them.

"This is not a showoff, but a practical demonstration of what Jesus Christ said. He had instructed us to let our light shine before men that they might see our good work and glorify our father who is in heaven.

"We bless God for a day like this and we pray to see more of it in Jesus name."

In her brief address, Dr. Mrs. Enenche said the outreach was the fifth time within the last two months.

She described Thursday's outreach ministration as special because it coincides with the Dr. Enenche's day.

"Like the senior pastor earlier said, this is not a showoff or to prove any point. It is part of our efforts to reach out to orphanages and the less-privileged as we have been doing.

"This is about the fifth time we will be doing this. Today is special because it is Daddy's birthday. We pray God to continue to strengthen him. As his days are, so shall his strength be.

"We use him as a point of contact to anyone celebrating his birthday today that the Lord would bless and keep you. He would make his face to shine upon you."

One of the Orphanages heads a Reverend Father and another a Catholic nun who accompanied some children from their orphanage homes were in appreciation of the love that cuts across classes, denominations and races.

Among the items donates were, bags of rice, clothing items, noodles, vegetable oil and beans, fish, yams and many  other items.

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/06/dr-paul-enenche-distributes-food-clothing-items-to-orphanages-others-to-mark-his-birthday.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by owukpa(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Jolson: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
For how many times now?

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by owukpa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fifth time

Jolson:
For how many times now?

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Righteousness89(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Servants of GOD, Pastors Paul and Becky Eneche,My prayer for you is a Greater Anointing from The Third Heaven come Massively and Mightily upon you and your Wife in JESUS Name

You are one of the few I Love to Hear...

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by happyeaster112: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jolson:
For how many times now?
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by directonpc(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
MOG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow Benue man killing it big time at national and international level.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Rediff1: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fffd
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by elganzar(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Like it or not_ the church doesn't need your approval to do good...This is one of the many good cheerful givers...Others even give without letting anyone know

It is what our Lord commanded

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by StagethemTVee: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
God's General..happy birthday sir. My birthday is on the 8th of June.

Nairalanders show some love and sub to my channel below.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by eleojo23: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Emmyuc: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hbd to him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Gina6066: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by erutoria: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
God continue to bless you and urs. Happy birthday ��� more anointing sir

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by paulolee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
wow...DTS soo on point...love it when people give out on thier birthdays than organizing unlimited and needless parties dt ur friends n enemies would all gather and pretend to be happy with you, finish your drinks and cakes, acting asif they are celebrating with you and still go back to thier individual houses to judge and wish u bad...seems i would look for a nearby orphanage and follow suits on my birthday next month and even if na nosemasks i share, i try na....pls who have this pastor's personal twitter and Instagram acc mk i hail am and also check if him go do giveaway today mk i take buy drinks 4 d T.G.I.F tinz...happy weekend nairalanders..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Balenciagaokey: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good one.
I am beginning to admire this Man of God

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Blackdisciple(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wow.....

I dnt knw him....

but as a guy em try ....

on his birthday and he is sharing items instead of collecting unto birthday tins...

May God bless u abundantly sir...

HBD to u

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by paradigmshift(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
One man I respect. God bless you �

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Zuriel23: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy birthday to you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by XXLMANDIGO: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Happy Birthday M.O.G cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by diziki: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
cheesy Wow. That's so thoughtful of him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
owukpa:
As part of activities to mark his birthday anniversary, Dr. Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, on Thursday, distributed food items, toiletries, clothing and others items to orphanages and the less-priviledged.

The cleric was accompanied by his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche, at the Glory Dome in a brief prayer to mark his birthday.

IDOMA VOICE recalls that the ministry had distributed palliatives four times to its members and other people irrespective of religion during the total lockdown in the nation's capital to cushion the effects of the pandemic on the people.

Speaking at the low-key ceremony, Dr. Enenche said the church was not unaware of the hardship in the country due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He, however, said the church would continue to reach out to people as the Lord empowers them.

"This is not a showoff, but a practical demonstration of what Jesus Christ said. He had instructed us to let our light shine before men that they might see our good work and glorify our father who is in heaven.

"We bless God for a day like this and we pray to see more of it in Jesus name."

In her brief address, Dr. Mrs. Enenche said the outreach was the fifth time within the last two months.

She described Thursday's outreach ministration as special because it coincides with the Dr. Enenche's day.

"Like the senior pastor earlier said, this is not a showoff or to prove any point. It is part of our efforts to reach out to orphanages and the less-privileged as we have been doing.

"This is about the fifth time we will be doing this. Today is special because it is Daddy's birthday. We pray God to continue to strengthen him. As his days are, so shall his strength be.

"We use him as a point of contact to anyone celebrating his birthday today that the Lord would bless and keep you. He would make his face to shine upon you."

One of the Orphanages heads a Reverend Father and another a Catholic nun who accompanied some children from their orphanage homes were in appreciation of the love that cuts across classes, denominations and races.

Among the items donates were, bags of rice, clothing items, noodles, vegetable oil and beans, fish, yams and many  other items.

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/06/dr-paul-enenche-distributes-food-clothing-items-to-orphanages-others-to-mark-his-birthday.html

WHICH TRIBE AND STATE OF ORIGIN is Pastor and Mrs Enenche ?
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Rochasokorocha: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
That good of him, way to go
Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by joxxy01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
One of the Best Pastors we have in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Karlifate: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
wink2015:

WHICH TRIBE AND STATE OF ORIGIN is Pastor and Mrs Enenche ?
He's from Benue State.
Happy Birthday to Dr Paul Enenche.
More years in good health & prosperity!!!
I love his songs.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
@fonj@ Muslims won't like this !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.