Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join (984 Views)

Work From Home As Anti-fraud Agent And Earn Passively!!! / Work From Home and Earn up to N200k-N800k As An Anti Fraud Payment Partner. / How To Become An Anti-fraud Payment Partner With Us | Its All Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Do you also hate online fraud? Work with us from your comfort home as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.

*Earn between #200K - #800K per month.*

✅ By Safeguarding Online Transactions.
✅ Preventing People from Online Fraud.
✅ Sensitizing People.

�� *STEPS REQUIRED*

� 1. Signup on our site to complete a Free Course called *"The Use Of Anti-Fraud Payment System in E-Commerce Sector"*

� Step 2 - The free course takes about 2 hours or complete within 3 days at your convenience. *Download the Certificate upon Successful Completion.*

� Step 3 - Forward a copy of your Certificate to me, upon confirmation you can commence work as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Partner.
Follow my signature to get started
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by Saveme99: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Painful
Sorry about that
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Saveme99:
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham
What did you do or actions you took after you must have found out he is scammer?
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by Vatod(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
His real name is Yemi Abiodun Bakare, he scammed me through his Sterling Bank account, Using AfricaPeg Media company name

Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Its all free
Get started today

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by chikeorji123(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Interested.. chikeorji14@gmail.com
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
chikeorji123:
Interested.. chikeorji14@gmail.com
DM me via my signature
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by omoruyivictory(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am interested
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by Ogana325: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by Candoit: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello
Opportunity ends soon...start today
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by Hoseaovo(m): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by Hoseaovo(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by salihu2nic: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning. I am interested. salihu2nice@yahoo.com
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2020
salihu2nic:
Good morning. I am interested. salihu2nice@yahoo.com
DM via my signature
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Hoseaovo:
Please chat me up 09059911235
DM via my signature
Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello
Opportunity ends soon...start today

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Anti Fraud Payment Partner With Us | It's Free To Join by skyscrapper: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello house
Please do not pay any body any money
I repeat
Don't pay anyone any money here or through this channel

(1) (Reply)

Modify / The Easiest Way To Raise 1 Million Naira / Russian Central Bank Officially Link Rubble To Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.