Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. (7486 Views)

N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / Ken Nnamani Another Tinubu Stooge And Loyalist Make The APC CTC List - Full List / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by SaintBeehot(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackmann001:

The poor don't even agrre they are poor nd will rather die than not see tinubu b president
i think i should call that vision 2023. What can we do
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Intrepid01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
OMG!!!!!why do people peddle huge lies like this?

Tinubu owns park view estate? You even Farapark?.....Lolllll

Guys should detest Nigerian politicians because o know they are thieves, including the person in question here. But pls majority of what this deluded Op has written isn’t true. Yes, they are not true because I know.....

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Blackmann001: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:
i think i should call that vision 2023. What can we do

Hahahhaha... Ur soo funny

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by humilitypays(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
neonly:

Selective information oga
Tinubu doesn't own that building it belongs to a woman whom I wouldn't want to mention her name
Tinubu wanted to buy d building before but the woman disagree
Don't ask me how I know cause am a contractor der
The house belongs to Buhari, Obasanjo wanted to buy it off, but Goodluck advised Buhari not to try it, that it's a profitable venture. Don't ask me how I know because I personally sold the land to them undecided

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by StubbornGENIUS: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
humilitypays:
The house belongs to Buhari, Obasanjo wanted to buy it off, but Goodluck advised Buhari not to try it, that it's a profitable venture. Don't ask me how I know because I personally sold the land to them undecided
Guy I still dey laugh as I de type this.Laughter wan finish me here grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Quadranoo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
OK
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by neonly: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
humilitypays:

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Sagay212: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lol...olofo ipod.... he spelt mansion the way they pronounce it in their village....olodo oshi.

Maybe you should show us the C of O and other documents showing Tinubu's names on the properties. Ashiara omo!
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by yuswrld20(m): 2:08am On Jun 06, 2020
looters
Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by NGpatriot: 2:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Bagudu, Ekweremadu top list of Nigerians linked to 800 Dubai properties worth N164bn

Ike Ekweremadu: Currently Nigeria’s longest serving parliamentarian and three-time deputy president of the senate, Mr. Ekweremadu is said to be connected to eight Dubai properties, with an estimated total value of more than $7 million. “These include a luxury flat in Park Towers bought for $2.2 million and one in Burj Dubai purchased for $1.4 million.”

Described as a career politician, Mr Ekweremadu is also linked to at least two properties in the United Kingdom, which according to the records were purchased between 2008 and 2011 for a total of 4.2 million pound sterling in 2011.

“One of these properties, an upscale flat in central London, is registered in the name of Ekweremadu’s charitable foundation while the second, a detached house in a leafy north London suburb, is owned by a shell company registered in the British Virgin Islands,” the report stated.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/383020-bagudu-ekweremadu-top-list-of-nigerians-linked-to-800-dubai-properties-worth-n164bn.html

Igbos, your leaders in your villages are looting you dry especially a common public official with no business or private enterprise buying up mansion all over the world while his state remains one of the poorest states in Nigeria.

Tinubu is a private citizen and a businessman, but your brother in Enugu with mansion all over the world, all over Abuja and in Lagos is a public official and still is.

Why are you obsessing over a private citizen and a businessman in Lagos state while your own crooked, corrupt, incompetent looting and stealing brothers are right there under your nose?

No wonder they collect your allocations taxes and constituency funds and dash you wheelbarrow and 1 gallon of kerosene in return.

Suffer head people.

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by NGpatriot: 2:39am On Jun 06, 2020
The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US.

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

All acquired by one man, an ordinary senator, a common public servant still sitting in office collecting salary and looting his poor enugu people while the same poor victims of his crimes are obsessed with a private citizen and businessman far away in Lagos state.

Who dumb and silly can these misguided Igbos be.

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Why don’t the 5% people leave Tinubu alone, shey e come ur region con steal una money? Abeg go hug transformer and let us hear word.

1 Like

Re: Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. by CodeTemplar: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2020
The reason Tinubu isn't fit to rule Nigeria for me.

Questionable deals and wealth all over may give him the needed financial support for a campaign but not a good sign of liberal Nigerian leader.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukhari Bello Is New INEC Boss / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults / Man Jailed 5yrs For Stealing Gold Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.