Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Taking Your Companies Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taking Your Companies Online (552 Views)

Affordable, Quality Designs And Printing For Your Companies, Business &indivuals / Incorporate Your Companies And Register Your Buisiness Names. / Register Your Companies Online With Free Domain And Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Your Companies Online by Carlc: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2011
You all agree with me that the world is moving at a very fast pace especially as it concerns the internet. What do you think about taking your business online? Do you think it would be profitable in Nigeria and have you ever given it a thought?

It has the advantage of bringing in more clients that would even spread the word. The advent of social networks like facebook and twiter has made marketing a huge success and you can apply it to your business too.

What do you think?
Re: Taking Your Companies Online by kaysmith11: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2011
yes.virtually all businesses are going online.its part of the 21st century revolution.i see it as an opportunity
Re: Taking Your Companies Online by Carlc: 1:34am On Jan 24, 2011
kaysmith11:

yes.virtually all businesses are going online.its part of the 21st century revolution.i see it as an opportunity
Its a very huge opportunity. At the begining, costs of running the business could be eased out for greater benefits like customers from far and near.

(1) (Reply)

Ago & Dpk Available / Watch Live Football On Pc / Wanted! Graphic Artist To Do Comic Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.