Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) (71349 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
No nose mask and hand gloves.
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lilimax:
Thank God help came for her early and I pray she makes it alive cry
She left her house without knowing what will befall her.

We should be prepared always to meet with our Maker cos we are living in a perilous time. It can happen any moment but we pray to live long.
But whilst hoping, make room for your Saviour and Master Jesus Christ in your heart.

Well constructed... Sound words

Please, can we be friends... WhatsApp

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Charly68: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Covid 19 is taking a new dimension ..!
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerians re wicked people a lot of dem, u see someone dats almost dying instead of u pple t put on a tight face mask or covering and rush d woman t a nearby hospital u pple re afarid t do that but rather than walk if u can't save d woman , d wicked people DAT re Nigerians would take out their transsion phones t take video of a dying woman, I don't understand how someone would feel comfortable recording someone's death right in front of their eyes.. I don't like nigerians one bit, I'm nice buh can't be friendly t dem, I've met few good people buh d whole lot of dem re wicked, selfish, greedy, insensitive, envious, hateful... Words can't describe how black their hearts are to a human being, dats y u see all dis gruesome deaths of people killing people in cold blood and when u see d culprits they look exactly like d people u see on ur streets and d roads u pass by and u knw this kind of people exist near u, is sad that nigerians are terribly wicked !
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
JamisiEwoooo:
[s][/s]
grin grin

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:
Always packing people like goods in the back of a pickup truck, no ambulance... undecided

Terrible... cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:
Always packing people like goods in the back of a pickup truck, no ambulance... undecided
No ambulance. Ambulance is for carrying dead body in 9ja.
Yet we go dey form oversabi and break grammar for the whole world. shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by JamisiEwoooo: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
ItooWorWor:

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by paix(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:
Ambulance? It's always no fuel or no tyres.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Kendyrich: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:
In as much as we know the situation with our police, they should be lauded for trying to save the poor woman's life. It was very courageous of everyone that helped even though they needed to protect themselves also.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Fragility6: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Are you okay ?
You mentioning me are you okay?
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
God hope it’s not Ebola. Vomiting blood ke
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mannabbqgrils why are you so wicked and earthless? Leaf this woman alone now. No force in love
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Olawalelead(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:
May God be with her always.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:

just stfu, you purposely typed this nonsense to gain likes and am not surprised, idiots like you have likes.

this woman was rescued... that should be the happiness not where she was put.

we all know the usual norms at least this is different and we should commend efforts of the brave passersby
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
tonididdy:

just stfu, you purposely typed this nonsense to gain likes and am not surprised, idiots like you have likes.

we all know the usual norms at least this is different and we should commend efforts of the brave passersby
How abouts the bigger idiots that agree with him by liking his post
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by tesseract: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
tonididdy:

I'll just stfu, I purposely typed this nonsense to gain likes and am not surprised, idiots like me have likes.

Fixed. grin
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
tesseract:

Fixed. grin

you my friend are a fool if you think I would seek likes on the 6th page.

I only pointed out you stupidity to you but obviously you even more stupid than I taught. so on this note I seize to reply you after this before you drag me into your infectious stupidity that has no cure
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by tesseract: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
tonididdy:

I am a fool.

I only pointed out my stupidity to you, but obviously, I'm even more stupid than I taught thought. So on this note, I seize to reply you after this before I drag you into my infectious stupidity that has no cure.
Fixed... grin
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2020
tesseract:
No body bag
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by tesseract: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2020
davillian:

No body bag
She wasn't dead
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 2:09am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=weblord1900 post=90346921][/quote]

God will her in Jesus name!
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2020
ItooWorWor:

The guy need to go for brain checkup this night cause Exc2000 don damage am grin grin
the dreaded Mr canceller don follow both of una cheesy
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:24am On Jun 06, 2020
tesseract:

Welcome to Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Just take a look at the vehicle that was used to convey a sick person, someone on the throes of death.
It is done! I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by JamisiEwoooo: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
[/s]
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by JamisiEwoooo: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
[/s]

I'm in good spirit today
ask ThatFairGuy for clue on how his contract was terminated

I can terminate yours if you simply apologise kiss

Shey you know say you still have 3 and half years left because this moniker continues where the old moniker you abandoned left
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2020
JamisiEwoooo:
[s][/s]

I'm in good spirit today
ask ThatFairGuy for clue on how his contract was terminated

I can terminate yours if you simply apologise kiss

Shey you know say you still have 3 and half years left because this moniker continues where the old moniker you abandoned left
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Are there no ambulances in Nigeria?

How can you carry a human being and dump her at the back of a truck? No respect whatsoever, and we want the country to develop.
Re: Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Fragility6:

You mentioning me are you okay?

Ask your ma, i was deep inside her all night long grin

Google my name for further details... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.