Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos (27759 Views)

Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Woman Collapses And Dies During Church Service In Delta State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Thonyb(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2023
A yet-to-be-identified woman collapsed and died in the early hours of Monday, at Mile 2 area of Lagos State.

Eyewitnesses explained that the woman was walking across the bridge when she suddenly collapsed and passed away.

A commercial motorcycle rider said: β€œShe was about to get on a motorcycle when she suddenly collapsed. Initially, I thought it was a simple fall, but it became evident that something was terribly wrong when she stopped breathing.”

At the time of filing this report, the identity of the deceased woman remained unknown, Vanguard reports.

Lagos State authorities are working to identify the deceased and investigate the circumstances surrounding her death.
https://.ng/2023/09/12/lagos-woman-collapses-dies-in-mile-2/

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by TemplarLandry: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by MatrixReloaded: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This guy should be made the chief security officer on NL.
BTW Nigeria in sham, Almighty Lagos having a dead carcass lying unidentified on the street. Lol No identity of the deceased because no portal to show that you are a Nigeria.
Wicked land full of evil pestilence...
NIN, PP, BVN, all are in favor of the wicked Govt.
SSN will mean they have to pay you tax refunds which when u purchase in Spar, all those Tax inclusive will be added to your SSN which in turn Govt will reimburse them back to you after 12 calender year.
They are criminal government my people. Rebuke them, reject them, and it shall be well with your soul after u depart this wicked entity.
Find peace!!!

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Odin13: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2023
People are steadily going through a lot .. and this might just be health and psychological complications with no one to tell .. she just carry am..

Nigerians are strong ..

Pray God heal the sick and and keep blessing us

Rip .

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2023
This is very sad 😭😭😭
People are going through a lot please be kind to people
Give listening ears and do not condemn anyone
If you can't make people please do not break them.
May God ease our affairs

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by loveli2uall: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Stawner16(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Dang. Nigerians really need to learn CPR. Some of these cases could have ended differently

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Racoon(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
shocked So sad she have exit the world this way. God rests her poor soul. Comfort to her family and all of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Racoon(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Stawner16:
Dang. Nigerians really need to learn CPR. Some of these cases could have ended differently
Exactly! However, the gross distrust and citizenship apathy have no helped Nigerians to live up to their civil obligations or duty.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by omoredia: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Covid vaccines at work

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by yinkus6750(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Many walking corpse on the streets, courtesy of hard times, caused by our bad leaders .
Not easy to survive this gard times.
May God help us

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by jeromestarks: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
No matter how hard this country gets, I will never assist my family.
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by sleek214(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

This guy should be made the chief security officer on NL.
BTW Nigeria in sham, Almighty Lagos having a dead carcass lying unidentified on the street. Lol No identity of the deceased because no portal to show that you are a Nigeria.
Wicked land full of evil pestilence...
NIN, PP, BVN, all are in favor of the wicked Govt.
SSN will mean they have to pay you tax refunds which when u purchase in Spar, all those Tax inclusive will be added to your SSN which in turn Govt will reimburse them back to you after 12 calender year.
They are criminal government my people. Rebuke them, reject them, and it shall be well with your soul after u depart this wicked entity.
Find peace!!!
Ok. Using the phrase " her remains or dead body" would've been better instead of " Carcass" but your hatred for Nigeria and the government wouldn't allow you use the right words.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by DrAkpamudehe: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
These are the consequences of voting incompetent buffoons into power just because of "Yoruba ro nu". Am sure the victim is a Yoruba woman who voted tunubu in February.
I have no RIPs for saboteurs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by chuose2: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
The druglord is causing too much pain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Risingblue008(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
In Akon voice

No need to cherish luxuries
Cos everything come and go
Even this life that u have is borrowed
Cos u cannot be promised tomorrow.

Rip madam

May none of this befall us or members of our family

Amen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Mindlog: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Sad. If those around her when it happened had an idea of CPR, she might have survived. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by highchief1: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Thonyb:

problem don consume this one.make time to merry my people.enjoyment no cost if u can’t drink henesy drink palm wine.If u can’t eat Turkey eat bush meat.there’s no reason not to merry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Onkoolos: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by AFunJar: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Thonyb:

Please inform us about her name later πŸ™„
Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Sophy22(f): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2023
You tagged her Yet to identify woman[i][/i] and you people refuse to show her face for easy identification.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Lilimax(f): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria just happened to her. cry cry cry
Rest in peace ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Kewellbanks: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2023
This is exactly how a mother of a friend died at Oshodi few months a go. It was a disaster as we couldn't phantom on the scenario. Few months after we lost our dear friend. May you and your Mom continue to rest peace Abayomi Edun. What a talented guy!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by thesicilian: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Odin13:
People are steadily going through a lot .. and this might just be health and psychological complications with no one to tell .. she just carry am..

Nigerians are strong ..

Pray God heal the sick and and keep blessing us

Rip .
True
A lot of people are suffering.
We should imbibe the habit of reaching out to our loved ones once in a while

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by minakom: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
I'm deeply saddened by the way she died. Today, many more lives will be lost, and the uncertainty of when our time will come weighs on us all. May we find solace and hope in Jesus' name. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Illegal1(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
omoh........u be spirit?
u no dey sleep?
b4 any thread go drop,u dn comment..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Sultty(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
may god give us long life. Moreover the way things are in the country can reduce life expectancy it's not everytime juju or ritual killings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Administration1: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
RIP MA'AM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Hardship,hunger and debt has killed more Nigerian than bandit has ever did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

nobody cares. That's your business.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu. / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.