Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at (6701 Views)

President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by tempest01(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
ULSHERLAN:

I’m not a Buharist but you need to come off this mentality of him getting off bla bla. Like don’t you get tired? You know it’s not possible and yet you people just keep saying shi. Like you will if you were in his shoes. Atimes, I feel you guys are bots

You are a buharist if you think a senile old man should continue holding the country to ransom while an invisible people stay in the background to make decisions that can bring about division and animosity.
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by IvarDboneless: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

I have prayed in mosques in Sharjah close to abushagara park, mosque at Alnahda close to Lulu Hypermarket, and Dubai in Jumerah, in Qatar and in Muscat Oman, and I can confidently tell you Old men don't cramp themselves they seat on chairs provided while women don't even attend mosques

Its Only in Nigeria that we take religion as if God wants to purnish us before he would accept our worship

True talk
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
tempest01:

You are a buharist if you think a senile old man should continue holding the country to ransom while an invisible people stay in the background to make decisions that can bring about division and animosity.

It’s left to him to leave it if he wants to. You need to look ahead and plan since he won’t. Not matter of Buharist. I no get time for all that dirty
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by tempest01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
ULSHERLAN:

It’s left to him to leave it if he wants to. You need to look ahead and plan since he won’t. Not matter of Buharist. I no get time for all that dirty

It is not left for him. I am a direct recipient of his actions and inaction s. He was elected there and not an inherited monarch.

If he is not performing I have every right to suggest he resigns to the betterment of the country. If you are reaping the benefits albeit not illegally, you too have every right to support him.

Don't come at me with all those talks.
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
tempest01:

It is not left for him. I am a direct recipient of his actions and inaction s. He was elected there and not an inherited monarch.

If he is not performing I have every right to suggest he resigns to the betterment of the country. If you are reaping the benefits albeit not illegally, you too have every right to support him.

Don't come at me with all those talks.

Ok keep telling him to step down and not look ahead. People go leave you behind las las. No worry
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by tempest01(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
ULSHERLAN:

Ok keep telling him to step down and not look ahead. People go leave you behind las las. No worry

LOL...Me wey don leave you behind. Continue rating yourself and profiling others in a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by Afolabimills(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Evil men
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by ogbenimax007: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Davidtolu12:
Something is wrong about this picture of President buhari has he attends Juma'at prayers

President Buhari attends Juma'at Prayers at the State House Mosque on 5th June 2020.

The president was seen praying for the peace of the nation.

Something is wrong about this pictures, check well..
Something is wrong about this picture
http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/something-is-wrong-about-this-picture.html
Baba no need to pray again as him do get watin he want for life
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by ThatFairGuy: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
bottlewater1:
this is another picture of him praying like this that I have seen. I think Muslim brothers should explain to us.
Islam doesn't frown at what one's HEALTH DICTATES for worship, even if LAYING DOWN to worship Allah...
Cc. ff0000 ODUBEZE
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
tempest01:

LOL...Me wey don leave you behind. Continue rating yourself and profiling others in a faceless forum.

No wahala. Dey your Dey then:
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by Sammygist: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Something Is Wrong About This Picture Of President Buhari Has He Attends Juma'at by ludd2018: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
zakim:
Na old man

does that man look old to you ? so old men dont play normally again ? o boy tell your self the truth the real Buhari is dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Peace: Gen. Lucky Irabor, Meet House Committee On Defence / Fulani herdsmen and their women celebrating sallah and partying (photos) / Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.