Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (53565 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Deejay777(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
deepwater:
That is a 9mm Berretta m9
Shit is an award winning semiauto with the American military
Code 92f in the United States Armed Forces
Beretta bibo? It looks more like a Browning Hi-power
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by BiiDii(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2644312875811707&id=1690703604505977
Best alluminuum of all people, Arthur Eze using federal connection to intimidate Abba people.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Dantee005(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
deepwater:
That is a 9mm Berretta m9

Shit is an award winning semiauto with the American military

Code 92f in the United States Armed Forces
Impressive u do know ur guns....�
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by chipower: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

The "vitiated and invalid" as per Justice Galumje was a personal view. It was an obiter dictum which is not enforceable in law and that is why a judge of the High court refused Abba's latest round of contention. Otherwise an inferior court such as the High court visaviz the Supreme court, has no right to neglect the so called "vitiated and invalid" if it was a legally binding decision; stare decis.

My advice is for Abba to consider "alternative dispute resolution" instead of the current public ridicule.

There is nothing like personal view in a judgement. It is the opinion of the majority of the judges that is expressed in a judgement.

Why would the Supreme Court direct the parties involved to go back to high court if they have concluded the matter as you are insinuating here? Is that personal opinion too? Is the Supreme Court playing games with people? Pls tell us why they would do that.

You are the one who is not making sense here because you're simply saying that supreme court likes creating confusion.

The recent high court judgement says that Abba people are starting land issue afresh but that is not what Abba is asking of the court. Abba is addressing the issue of missing records as directed by the Supreme court. I have said all these things before.

Abba is appealing the judgement so there is no need for destruction until everything is over. Arthur should allow the court to have the final say. This issue has shown me that Arthur is a very insincere person.

I don't have problem with ukpo people so i don't have any reason to insult them the way you did to Abba people. I don't hate them. Besides, Ukpo blood runs in my viens. My grandma is from there. ( oranto).

Im not against alternative solution but it should be based on truth, not lies.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by AyakaDunukofia: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
chipower:

There is nothing like personal view in a judgement. It is the opinion of the majority of the judges that is expressed in a judgement.

Why would the Supreme Court direct the parties involved to go back to high court if they have concluded the matter as you are insinuating here? Is that personal opinion too? Is the Supreme Court playing games with people? Pls tell us why they would do that.

You are the one who is not making sense here because you're simply saying that supreme court likes creating confusion.

The recent high court judgement says that Abba people are starting land issue afresh but that is not what Abba is asking of the court. Abba is addressing the issue of missing records as directed by the Supreme court. I have said all these things before.

Abba is appealing the judgement so there is no need for destruction until everything is over. Arthur should allow the court to have the final say. This issue has shown me that Arthur is a very insincere person.

I don't have problem with ukpo people so i don't have any reason to insult them the way you did to Abba people. I don't hate them. Besides, Ukpo blood runs in my viens. My grandma is from there. ( oranto).

Im not against alternative solution but it should be based on truth, not lies.

"The ruling of the Supreme Court is final and its finality is unchallengeable...No matter under any guise such an issue was brought to the court, no court in the country would entertain or rehear it"

Citing some sections of the constitution in relation to the finality of a Supreme Court judgement in a matter, Justice Anyachebelu said that the matter ended as stated by the Apex court's judgement of 15th February, 2019.

He said, "The judgment of the Supreme Court on the consolidated matter before the Supreme Court on the 15th February 2019 dealt extensively on the issues in the Ukpo/Abba community case, which forms part of the issues in the motion before me.

" I have exhaustively looked at the issues canvassed by the applicants and I am of the view that after the Supreme Court judgement, all issues relating to the Ukpo/Abba case are contained in the consolidated suit and are laid to rest "-JUSTICE ANYACHEBELU-NENI HIGH COURT.

It may well be you know the law more than this judge.This sort of stubbornness in the face of ignorance would not take you people anywhere in this case. I have suggested ADR which i believe something better than nothing would come out of it. Social media emotions would lead to a dead end. My last comment.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by chipower: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

"The ruling of the Supreme Court is final and its finality is unchallengeable...No matter under any guise such an issue was brought to the court, no court in the country would entertain or rehear"

Citing some sections of the constitution in relation to the finality of a Supreme Court judgement in a matter, Justice Anyachebelu said that the matter ended as stated by the Apex court's judgement of 15th February, 2019.

He said, "The judgment of the Supreme Court on the consolidated matter before the Supreme Court on the 15th February 2019 dealt extensively on the issues in the Ukpo/Abba community case, which forms part of the issues in the motion before me.

" I have exhaustively looked at the issues canvassed by the applicants and I am of the view that after the Supreme Court judgement, all issues relating to the Ukpo/Abba case are contained in the consolidated suit and are laid to rest "-JUSTICE ANYACHEBELU-NENI HIGH COURT.

It may well be you know the law more than this judge.This sort of stubbornness in the face of ignorance would not take you people anywhere in this case. I have suggested ADR which i believe something better than nothing would come out of it. Social media emotions would lead to a dead end. My last comment.
You have refused to answer a simple question i have asked many times.

Again, why would the Supreme Court direct the parties involved to go back to the high Court.? Pls answer the question.

All you have managed to say here is that the Supreme Court is stupid and ignorant. In your view, SC must be confused.

Look, ignorance is better than telling lies. You lie a lot. Like your god, Arthur, there is no truth in you.

I don't care about Neni high court judgement because when everything gets to the Supreme Court, SC will clarify their judgement and send the case back again.

If you are not emotional why are you here. You accuse people of the same thing you are doing.

God will always hear the voice of the oppressed and in His appointed time, humble the proud.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Ishilove: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2020
J111333:
Quite handy but powerful and can be trusted at all times. wink
Mail.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Simbrixton:
Udo di......wewo wiwo
Stop meddling into Igbo affairs.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Simbrixton(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stop meddling into Igbo affairs.
I AM PART IGBO....PROPER NWADI ALA
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
I AM PART IGBO....PROPER NWADI ALA

Who teach you all these Igbo words u dey type?

When did u become nwadiana ?

From where and where pls?

Be guided ooo
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Simbrixton(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who teach you all these Igbo words u dey type?

When did u become nwadiana ?

From where and where pls?

Be guided ooo
aham bu nnaemeka
U feel everyone is a bigot like u and knee deep in hatred grow up mr
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
aham bu nnaemeka U feel everyone is a bigot like u and knee deep in hatred grow up mr

For where? abegiiii
You be Yoruba boy..
Stop deceiving people here..
Nnaemeka...not only...

When u come turn nnaemeka from Simi
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Simbrixton(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

For where? abegiiii

You be Yoruba boy..

Stop deceiving people here..

Nnaemeka...not only...

When u come turn nnaemeka from Simi

I am igbo
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
I am igbo
When that one come happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.