Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (53558 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by senatordave1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
fairfora:
na cult sign oo. It's not an ordinary style as you may have thought. Na dem

I agree for the first time with you.its a tradition of the secret society he belongs to,it's not ordinary.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Greensquard(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is crazy,iam not a Billionaire yet but with the kind of money i have honestly i cant be embarqssed like this,not in this life or the next,no be mouth but it is what it is..this one fit be money miss road,if he truly is a Billionaire its not out of place to tell the police there and then when they find the gun that he will.give them each 500k or even 1million each to let him go,its better than this worldwide embarrassment and disgrace that could stand against him anytime,make money o and still be street smart guys..
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is one of the MC Oluomos of Biafra grin

See haircut like pubic hair wink

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by senatordave1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Purifychy:
Best Aluminum should ask Owele Abagana before fighting for lands that does not belong to their town(Abba).

Proudly Ukpo

I wish Abba borders places like ozubulu or oraifite or nnewi north so that I'll see how he will fight sir emeka offor or sir prince Oscar udorji or
Or the nnewi billionaires

4 Likes

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Naijaarchive(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor2:
Audio multimillionaire cheesy he looks like a timber operator grin

GBAM cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by MrDoGood(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
superior1:
He is a billionaire and he got arrested by no other force but the Nigerian Police... I no believe am!

Those guys would have released him even if he committed daylight murder for 500k
It must have been a set up

2 Likes

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Purifychy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
toprealman:

Stupidity at its beak. A billionaire like Arthur should be ashamed of himself dragging other people's land.
Chimanda narrated what's happening over there some months back.

And you believed Chimanda right? lipsrsealed
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
obiekunie2:
This Arthur Eze must be really soo highly connected and powerful!

How many ministers in Nigeria has his clan produced ..

Is it not human beings that runs NNPC AND the Petroleum Ministry?

What federal investment or facility has his connection brought to his Ukpo village ?

Just the right to harass another community and persons that opposes his clannish propensity

He just dey harass business men wey no get time for politics and therefore no no much persons in government. Make him try am with Peter Obi even as an opposition person

4 Likes

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by AyakaDunukofia: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Skyonebaba:
Only a few nairalanders here will actually understand what is really going on .... am not from anambra but my mom is from there (abba precisely ) .... my great grand parents worked in that land because i met them and i still remember them saying they are goin to agu abba every morning then .....
arthur eze is notorious for draggin land that are not his/theirs , he did it with abagana , ifitedunu and now it's abba ..... someone should ask arthur if he can mention any member of his family that ever owned atleast and 20 by 20 plot of land there .....

THE CASE OF POSSESSION OF FIREARM MAYBE A SETUP ..... THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE THE RICH OPPRESS THE POOR AND THE GOVERNMENT SAY NOTHING BECAUSE OF GODFATHERISM

So your only evidence that Abba owned the land was your unschooled memory of your mum farming at 'Agu Abba'? As a young man, you should have known the history of your maternal homestead. Abba town came into existence as a result of the benevolence of Umu Dunukofia to a guest palm wine tapper invited by them. So the palm wine tapper's descendants want now to usurp the land of their host.

The Abba history was brought out naked before Justice Obiorah Nwazota of Enugu High Court in 1999, after which the land in question was ruled in favour of Ukpo. Abba was again defeated at the appeal court and again at the Supreme court.

I just can't understand why your mother's people love to be shamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by emmyjj88: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
He never pay him bills

Funny enough na dem sell am give de man grin grin
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by oloriLFC(f): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
SorrowfullPlea:
funny hair
Barber bami seku style (If you know, you know) grin

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by abbadavid: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Waec 2020 prepared and proposed questions watch, learn and practice

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248988269665427&id=100036627673142
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Purifychy(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

So your only evidence that Abba owned the land was your unschooled memory of your mum farming at 'Agu Abba'? As a young man, you should have known the history of your maternal homestead. Abba town came into existence as a result of the benevolence of Umu Dunukofia to a guest palm wine tapper invited by them. So the palm wine tapper's descendants want now to usurp the land of their guest.

The Abba history was brought out naked before Justice Obiorah Nwazota of Enugu High Court in 1999, after which the land in question was ruled in favour of Ukpo. Abba was again defeated at the appeal court and again at the Supreme court.

I just can't understand why your mother's people love to be shamed.

Don't mind those kids that knows nothing about the case. Chukwu gozie gi jare!

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by AllenSpencer: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Confirmed occult!
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Gabkosh: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Little change for hand, you Don turn billionaire straight for igboland. Billionaire ko.

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by DEROX: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2020
grin can any day go without Igbos having land tussle am sure 99% of families have land tussle over there cheesy
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by DModeCntStopMe: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2020
obiekunie2:
This Arthur Eze must be really soo highly connected and powerful!

All his contacts, power, money and influence ends here on earth.

He should continue, the day of reckoning shall one day come.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by JamisiEwoooo: 12:51am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:
Confirmed occult!
[/s]
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Blackdisciple(m): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2020
So pesin no fit carry gun for body again...

just that 9mm , dem handcuffed him

herdsmen wey carry big big ones una no arrest dem.....

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Biggers82(m): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2020
sonofanarchy:
undecided see punk like pubic hair

Hahahahaha your Bad Mouth is too much for you
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by baby124: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Shaynez:
This is one of the MC Oluomos of Biafra grin

See haircut like pubic hair wink
Hmmm. Is this how you cut and style your pubic hair? Na wa shocked

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Chai
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by baby124: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2020
I think they said SE no get Omo Onile. Wetin de omoonilelate for this post

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by akudinaobi(m): 1:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Frame up
That's how he Arthur eze arrested us abagana indigenes
Bundled us without trial in prison
Some dies in the prison
While we bailed our self
One day the mighty iroko will fall and ukpo community will hear from us
They should enjoy there power while it last

The man is innocent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 06, 2020
The man must be a don.

When I was about 10 years old, the man's company advert rings on our radio everyday like national anthem.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Ceasardgreat(m): 2:16am On Jun 06, 2020
post=90352821:

What manner of billionaires are these ones?!
2 Billionaires behaving like touts.
Just take a look at that one's haircut.!

Orisirisi something..... sad

No go there..you think that one is normal?
Try then you go know
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by SATANIIST: 2:21am On Jun 06, 2020
FastestGirl:
Eze is connected with af
YOU mean he s connected with ass fuckers?
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by KingUg(m): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Dshocker:

The richest igbo man
bro his not the richest Igbo man Sir Emeka Offor is

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Dewisedick: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2020
This is where government have power. They don't have power in the herdsmen carrying ak47 everywhere. One day all of you will close eye and not open again.

Just before the lockdown I saw Fulani boy hanging long knife on his shoulder inside Jabi lake Abuja. With the whole population that day nobody say a word to him, rather he was going about the whole place with the knife.

If that was Igbos, Nigerian police for see.

1 Like

Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by OKTolu: 4:00am On Jun 06, 2020
So because you have money to purchase a pistol from the black market, anybody that mess up with you now is a goner.....with your money and connection you can as well get a police license for that pistol and thereby stay out of trouble but with the way things are now Nigerian police will use you shine and you're going to need all the connection you can get to free yourself because if truly you're a billionaire and well connected as they claimed, that handcuffs wouldn't be in your hands in the first place.
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by Kobicove(m): 4:05am On Jun 06, 2020
deepwater:
That is a 9mm Berretta m9

Shit is an award winning semiauto with the American military

Code 92f in the United States Armed Forces

It was rejected by James Bond in favour of the Walther PPK grin
Re: Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Greensquard:
This is crazy,iam not a Billionaire yet but with the kind of money i have honestly i cant be embarqssed like this,not in this life or the next,no be mouth but it is what it is..this one fit be money miss road,if he truly is a Billionaire its not out of place to tell the police there and then when they find the gun that he will.give them each 500k or even 1million each to let him go,its better than this worldwide embarrassment and disgrace that could stand against him anytime,make money o and still be street smart guys..

The person who he is fighting with can give out a billion grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.